Thread: buying pacifiers in germany

Default buying pacifiers in germany

hey there!

i'm going on a holiday in germany next week and i want to buy some nice paci's! they sell baby nuk's in germany and i love those!
    i just want to know where they sell these things in germany, in a 'drogerie' or a grocerystore or some kind of babystore?
    can anyone give me some names of stores where they sell pacifiers... i went to germany many times before but never really looked for paci's!

thanks!

I don't know... maybe you should look online. I bet they have travel guides online. You can look up all kinds of stuff they have in Germany even the stores and stuff I am sure.

I'll look too and see what I can find.

lilstinkybutt

Germany is where NUKs are made so you should be able to find them somewhere...

Hi,

yeah, Drogeries sell them, the big chains are "dm", "rossmann" and "Mueller". But you also should get them in the baby aisle of every larger supermarket.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by VectraPup View Post
    hey there!

i'm going on a holiday in germany next week and i want to buy some nice paci's! they sell baby nuk's in germany and i love those!
    i just want to know where they sell these things in germany, in a 'drogerie' or a grocerystore or some kind of babystore?
    can anyone give me some names of stores where they sell pacifiers... i went to germany many times before but never really looked for paci's!

thanks!

Peachy

If you want baby pacifiers, look in any drug store (stick to the names chucky mentioned...don't bother looking for a "Schlecker" store - they went bankrupt and closed last week), any bigger grocery store ("real", "Kaufland", "Edeka" etc.).

If you want a NUK 5, you will have to order one from a pharmacy. Usually takes about 24 hours for them to get it (order in the morning, pick up in the evening), so make sure you're able to get there twice. You will also need the order number ("PZN" = pharmacy central number). I can give you that if you want.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    If you want baby pacifiers, look in any drug store (stick to the names chucky mentioned...don't bother looking for a "Schlecker" store - they went bankrupt and closed last week), any bigger grocery store ("real", "Kaufland", "Edeka" etc.).

My Schlecker is still running in Görlitz, bought pads last week.

Quote Originally Posted by kvetinka View Post
    My Schlecker is still running in Görlitz, bought pads last week.
    Now Goerlitz is always a little behind, isn't it?

Der Nuki is near by and is AB specific pacifier company, Der-Nucki-Koenig.de

Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen: Stand 05.2005
    Der-Nucki-Koenig.de

IMPESSUM

Marco Bloedorn
    Om Rodde 1
    51427 Bergisch Gladbach.

Tel.02204-425845