Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Caribbean Newbie

  1. #1

    Default Caribbean Newbie

    Hey everybody!!

    Well, I'm BebbyDoll and as you can see from the title, I'm a true island girl. My favourite thing to do is teach. I'm a special needs teacher and I absolutely love my job. Honestly, I enjoy any activity that involves meeting new people and getting to know them on a more personal level. Last year, I graduated from college and got engaged. It was a very exciting year, which is making this year a busy one!

    While doing random google searches, I came across this forum a few times and wasn't able to view it. Finally, I decided to give it a shot. I'm a little nervous, being that I don't make this topic a habit with most Anyway... From when I was six or younger, I knew that I was um... Different? For liking the idea of grown people acting like children and being a little too interested in diapers. Although, I liked the idea of being a baby girl I wouldn't admit it to myself or anyone else. Always, I would entertain the idea of a caregiver role. I love diapers and I love taking care of people. In the last few months, I've admitted to myself that I actually would very much enjoy getting to be the adult baby. I really like being the mommy or the baby. The main reason why I wanted to join this site is to make new friends and to just chat.

    While I entertain this interest, it is still a very small part of me. I also love swimming, reading, and drawing. Being outside is my absolute fav! Traveling is super fun, especially for mission trips. I enjoy listening to and playing music, but don't have the time for it like I used to. In the first section I talked about teaching. It really is what makes me happy. I believe that I was called to teach and that's what I was made to do. I also believe that we are here to help each other.

    My random intro... ^_^ looking forward to having fun!!

  2. #2
    LittleDrummerGirl

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Hey everybody!!

    Well, I'm BebbyDoll and as you can see from the title, I'm a true island girl. My favourite thing to do is teach. I'm a special needs teacher and I absolutely love my job. Honestly, I enjoy any activity that involves meeting new people and getting to know them on a more personal level. Last year, I graduated from college and got engaged. It was a very exciting year, which is making this year a busy one!

    While doing random google searches, I came across this forum a few times and wasn't able to view it. Finally, I decided to give it a shot. I'm a little nervous, being that I don't make this topic a habit with most Anyway... From when I was six or younger, I knew that I was um... Different? For liking the idea of grown people acting like children and being a little too interested in diapers. Although, I liked the idea of being a baby girl I wouldn't admit it to myself or anyone else. Always, I would entertain the idea of a caregiver role. I love diapers and I love taking care of people. In the last few months, I've admitted to myself that I actually would very much enjoy getting to be the adult baby. I really like being the mommy or the baby. The main reason why I wanted to join this site is to make new friends and to just chat.

    While I entertain this interest, it is still a very small part of me. I also love swimming, reading, and drawing. Being outside is my absolute fav! Traveling is super fun, especially for mission trips. I enjoy listening to and playing music, but don't have the time for it like I used to. In the first section I talked about teaching. It really is what makes me happy. I believe that I was called to teach and that's what I was made to do. I also believe that we are here to help each other.

    My random intro... ^_^ looking forward to having fun!!
    You should be looking forward to having fun, BebbyDoll!

    Gee, that's a really full intro you've got there

    So you like to be outside? I'm not much of an outside-y persin myself... So what kind of stuff do you like doing out in the wild?

    ADISC can always use another caregiver, I'm sure you'll find you'll be very welcomed to the best forums on the internet!

    And if you ever want to talk to someone in private, once you level up, feel free to PM me! I'm around a lot and I love to help!

    ~ Alexis

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks so much, Alexis!
    Yeah... Guess I'm a little chatty <blush>
    so. Know this sounds silly but I don't know what PM is or how to do it...? I'm sure it would be cool, though.
    Outside? Well, swimming, going for walks, playing with animals, fishing, taking pictures...
    Not outdoorsy huh? What do you like to do Alexis?
    Thanks for the positive about the caregiver. I also really like that title. I like caregiving, myself, I'm not into harshness in any form in this sort of relationship whether I'm receiving love from a little or being given love as one. But that's just me, I know not everyone agrees.
    Thanks for responding s fast

  4. #4
    LittleDrummerGirl

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Thanks so much, Alexis!
    Yeah... Guess I'm a little chatty <blush>
    so. Know this sounds silly but I don't know what PM is or how to do it...? I'm sure it would be cool, though.
    Outside? Well, swimming, going for walks, playing with animals, fishing, taking pictures...
    Not outdoorsy huh? What do you like to do Alexis?
    Thanks for the positive about the caregiver. I also really like that title. I like caregiving, myself, I'm not into harshness in any form in this sort of relationship whether I'm receiving love from a little or being given love as one. But that's just me, I know not everyone agrees.
    Thanks for responding s fast
    I've got no qualms with chatty

    PM is Private Message - you unlock the ability at the Established Contributor rank (I believe that means 20 posts). It's pretty similar to eMail built in to the site, I guess.

    Well I... Hmmm... Sit on the internet all day play on my computer, cuddle with my puppy, practice my drums and bass guitar (I'm a rocker chic), and occasionally draw. Not much else, I do a loooooot of computer...

    I'm serious, everyone loves caregivers 'round here! There's surprisngly few of them here, so that side of the coin/point of view is very appreciated! But soon enough, you'll find yourself wanting to be taken care of most likely, too.

  5. #5

    Default

    Thanks for explaining... It takes me a bit, but I catch on eventually.
    I play guitar too!! How cool is that? Not as much time for it as I did before. I also played cello in college. Fun stuff. Rocker chic is awesome. Big connection in my book! <hug> also, glad that you used to phrases that meant the same thing. I'm ver literal and stink at idioms lol.
    I think that's what it was you know. Not trying to boast, but I'm a caregiver always, first and foremost in every aspect of life. Honestly, I think that was why I kept pushing away the idea of being a baby girl. I couldn't convince myself that it was okay to want to be taken care of sometimes. Now that I'm older, I realize it is okay to want both!

  6. #6
    LittleDrummerGirl

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Thanks for explaining... It takes me a bit, but I catch on eventually.
    I play guitar too!! How cool is that? Not as much time for it as I did before. I also played cello in college. Fun stuff. Rocker chic is awesome. Big connection in my book! <hug> also, glad that you used to phrases that meant the same thing. I'm ver literal and stink at idioms lol.
    I think that's what it was you know. Not trying to boast, but I'm a caregiver always, first and foremost in every aspect of life. Honestly, I think that was why I kept pushing away the idea of being a baby girl. I couldn't convince myself that it was okay to want to be taken care of sometimes. Now that I'm older, I realize it is okay to want both!
    I'm not much of a guitarist... I can play about 7 chords at best, and some boringly simple single note rhythm. I rock the boneshaker, the bass! And the bass drum, for that matter~

    Well, you seem to certainly know and accept yourself, that's great!

  7. #7

    Default

    Well, Alexis, I'm not much better than that at guitar... I play mostly praise&worship type stuff or look up songs and play and try to work them out. I'm pretty comfortable playing country music. Whoa! I've always wanted to try the bass. Is it hard? How did u start playing music?

  8. #8

    Default

    Hey welcome to the group! You seem like a really interesting person! I would love to visit the caribbean sometime, heard its really nice down there. Probably the closest I would have ever come is when I was in Florida 11 years ago, absolutely loved the atmosphere down there in the springtime, and Disney World was awesome. BTW do they have any fun theme parks or amusement parks out there?

  9. #9
    LittleDrummerGirl

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Well, Alexis, I'm not much better than that at guitar... I play mostly praise&worship type stuff or look up songs and play and try to work them out. I'm pretty comfortable playing country music. Whoa! I've always wanted to try the bass. Is it hard? How did u start playing music?
    Bass isn't very hard! If you can fret a guitar, you can play bass! Basically, bass is just a bigger, lower guitar. It'll take some getting used to, but you'll be shredding the boneshaker in no time!

    I started drums about 4-5 years ago in school, and I started teaching myself bass almost a year ago. You?

  10. #10

    Default

    Hi aqua fox! Cool name, btw. I've been to Florida too, it's nice. My grandparents lived there for a while and we would g to visit them. Also, I went o college in Florida. Here is great, but I miss my friends. I'm not sure about the rest of the Caribbean, but, here, in the Bahamas, we have a resort and theme park called Atlantis. I haven't been in a while, but last time I had lots of fun. I've only met one person who didn't like the Caribbean, so I can safely say that you'll like it here lol. Ooo Disney? Which park do you like best?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I started playing guitar when I was fourteen. My cousin's husband gave me a few lessons and then I built up from there. I need to start making more time to getting better again. I took cello my junior year of college, but my major had very little to do with music and the requirements of senior year left me little time to practice. When my cousin died, his wife gave me his cello and I like playing it but because the end pin is missing it gets tricky to play. The cello is fun because it involved your whole body. I'm sure you know all about that with the drums. what got you so interested I playing music? Wo are your fav artists?

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie from the UK
    By NappiedNick92 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 28-Oct-2011, 11:26
  2. Newbie
    By Shadow8 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2010, 17:53
  3. Newbie here!
    By rcjusticegirl in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Jun-2010, 22:09
  4. Hello, newbie here
    By LewisP in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-Jun-2010, 19:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.