Thread: so bored lately

Default so bored lately

anyone just so bored lately? i got friends i can hang with and im always with my fiancée and i don't know!
    im just so bored.....

its like blah!

AlexShrike

Well I've just finished a load of exams and am off for the next 8 or so weeks in which I'll probably be bored, but right now I'm content sleeping and gaming.
    What pastimes do you have? Clue's in the name, they help pass the time
    If I'm fed up of gaming, I normally read a good book or go out, maybe watch TV.

Well I work six days a week and spend my nights to tired to do anything I don't seem to do much hobby wise either life is just boring as sin especially as I'm trying to save all my cash at the mo!

Quote Originally Posted by alexshrike View Post
    well i've just finished a load of exams and am off for the next 8 or so weeks in which i'll probably be bored, but right now i'm content sleeping and gaming.
    What pastimes do you have? Clue's in the name, they help pass the time :d
    if i'm fed up of gaming, i normally read a good book or go out, maybe watch tv.
    i love swimming and i dont know when the next band practice is and im getting rashes from all the sweating, ya fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedaddy View Post
    i love swimming and i dont know when the next band practice is and im getting rashes from all the sweating, ya fun
    that reminds me, ugh! atleast i dont have to worry about cold wipes in this weather lol

AlexShrike

Well if you're in a band, play/sing (whatever you do) some songs that are fun to play?
    I can empathise with the heat though- fan in my face, de-humidifier on, window open, still hot in my room