Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey.

Introductions are always awkward for me, so I'll just dive straight in.

I'm generally a shy person, though once I get to know a person I open up more. I'm a positive person, rarely letting anything bother me. I'm always prepared to listen to someone if they want to talk about anything, and if they want, offer my opinion and advice.

I've been a DL for a few months, though I haven't been able to buy/wear any due to my current living situation. I'm not sure I'm just a DL any more, which I'll explain a little bit further down.

I love writing, and over the course of the next few months I intend to self-publish my first book. I also love reading. I read a lot of different authors, such as Anne Rice, Stephenie Meyer, Stephen King and Darren Shan. There are more, but I would be here for a while. Nature is another thing I love. I spend as much time as I can watching, learning, observing and enjoying nature.

As I said earlier, I'm not sure if I'm just a DL any more. It's only been the past few days that I've started thinking about pacifiers, bottles, wanting to be comforted. I read the article on this site about Infantilism, and how the interest usually remains dormant until something triggers it. I'm nervous, as these feelings are new to me. I think I may be a *B/DL but I'm not sure. I have a few other questions to ask, but should I post them elsewhere instead of asking in this thread? I am glad though to have found a place where I can talk about this with other people. I also hope to get to know others.

So...that's it. If you can offer any advice on where I should post my questions, I would be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathu View Post
    Hey.

Introductions are always awkward for me, so I'll just dive straight in.

I'm generally a shy person, though once I get to know a person I open up more. I'm a positive person, rarely letting anything bother me. I'm always prepared to listen to someone if they want to talk about anything, and if they want, offer my opinion and advice.

I've been a DL for a few months, though I haven't been able to buy/wear any due to my current living situation. I'm not sure I'm just a DL any more, which I'll explain a little bit further down.

I love writing, and over the course of the next few months I intend to self-publish my first book. I also love reading. I read a lot of different authors, such as Anne Rice, Stephenie Meyer, Stephen King and Darren Shan. There are more, but I would be here for a while. Nature is another thing I love. I spend as much time as I can watching, learning, observing and enjoying nature.

As I said earlier, I'm not sure if I'm just a DL any more. It's only been the past few days that I've started thinking about pacifiers, bottles, wanting to be comforted. I read the article on this site about Infantilism, and how the interest usually remains dormant until something triggers it. I'm nervous, as these feelings are new to me. I think I may be a *B/DL but I'm not sure. I have a few other questions to ask, but should I post them elsewhere instead of asking in this thread? I am glad though to have found a place where I can talk about this with other people. I also hope to get to know others.

So...that's it. If you can offer any advice on where I should post my questions, I would be grateful.
    Welcome Sathu, it's really nice to have you with us. Glad to hear that you keep a positive outlook It can be very hard to do at your age. Are you planning on furthering your education? Maybe a career in publishing etc? After all, you said you are finishing your book, what's the book about?
    Weather you are a DL or *B it don't matter adisc will help you discover who you are and where you fit. You may find many people (like myself) are all over the forums. I haven't been a teen in 11 years but I still will post on TB posts.
    If you have only known for a few months, there must be a LOT of questions floating around in your mind, please feel free to search the forums or ask your question directly and anyone who can will help you out If you ask a question that is not suited for a particular forum the mods are particularly good and quick to move it to where it needs to be.
    I am not sure about your living conditions you mentioned, maybe that is your first question "how to obtain your diapers" or even "what are the ones I should buy" there are hundreds of posts on here to help with that.
    Make sure you read the rules of the forum and enjoy, I am sure you will be a welcomed member

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    Welcome Sathu, it's really nice to have you with us. Glad to hear that you keep a positive outlook It can be very hard to do at your age. Are you planning on furthering your education? Maybe a career in publishing etc? After all, you said you are finishing your book, what's the book about?
    Weather you are a DL or *B it don't matter adisc will help you discover who you are and where you fit. You may find many people (like myself) are all over the forums. I haven't been a teen in 11 years but I still will post on TB posts.
    If you have only known for a few months, there must be a LOT of questions floating around in your mind, please feel free to search the forums or ask your question directly and anyone who can will help you out If you ask a question that is not suited for a particular forum the mods are particularly good and quick to move it to where it needs to be.
    I am not sure about your living conditions you mentioned, maybe that is your first question "how to obtain your diapers" or even "what are the ones I should buy" there are hundreds of posts on here to help with that.
    Make sure you read the rules of the forum and enjoy, I am sure you will be a welcomed member
    Thanks for the welcome

There are times where I'm not as positive, but it rarely happens. No, after leaving college after six weeks in 2009, I haven't bothered with further education. The book is about a woman who starts hearing voices, and a gradual descent into madness. I do write other, more happier things as well.

Yeah, I have a lot of questions. The two you mentioned are high on my list, and since there are already a lot of threads about them, that's where I'll start. I can't recall the last time I had two major realisations within one week. Again, thanks for the welcome

Hey Sathu, Welcome to ADISC

You've certainly caught my interest for your stories and your book, will you post on the forums about it when you finish it? i'd love to learn more about it.
    You seem like a very interesting and nice person, enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcome
    More than welcome Feel free to say "hello" any time

Quote Originally Posted by Lewney View Post
    Hey Sathu, Welcome to ADISC

You've certainly caught my interest for your stories and your book, will you post on the forums about it when you finish it? i'd love to learn more about it.
    You seem like a very interesting and nice person, enjoy your stay!
    First, thank you for the welcome. Second, thank you for saying that I seem like a very interesting and nice person. Third, thank you for being interested in my stories and book

Once I've finished it, and I'm able to send PM's on here, I'll tell you more about it

First, thank you for the welcome. Second, thank you for saying that I seem like a very interesting and nice person. Third, thank you for being interested in my stories and book

Once I've finished it, and I'm able to send PM's on here, I'll tell you more about it
    awesome! thank you

A late welcome to ADISC. Nice to have another writer here, may I ask what kind of genre you're writing?

Welcome to ADISC! It's always good to see new faces getting involved and introducing new content to the site, I can't wait to see your efforts I'm working on one myself about a slow regression of a uni grad living with her step dad after the death of her mother its not forced more emotional dependency based on a online role play I had, I think it should be good but it's the first proper story I've ever written (that's lasted more than one page). Well I hope to hear more soon see you round!

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    A late welcome to ADISC. Nice to have another writer here, may I ask what kind of genre you're writing?
    Horror/supernatural/fantasy are my main genres. Thanks for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! It's always good to see new faces getting involved and introducing new content to the site, I can't wait to see your efforts I'm working on one myself about a slow regression of a uni grad living with her step dad after the death of her mother its not forced more emotional dependency based on a online role play I had, I think it should be good but it's the first proper story I've ever written (that's lasted more than one page). Well I hope to hear more soon see you round!
    Sounds interesting. Best thing you can do to write more than one page is to keep writing, even if you don't want to. Then, you can go back and change what you want once it's finished. Thanks for the welcome