Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever wonder?

Default Ever wonder?

Ever wonder how much of your secret baby life you divulge while sleeping.....dreaming/sleep talking or perhaps acting out (a thumb in the mouth etc) Would your partner say anything? I do a lot of AB living in my dreams and often wonder whether I reveal any of this openly while asleep.

I know I talk in my sleep.. Which now worries me! I never even thought about this kind of thing to be honest. :O But yea talk in my sleep so I wonder if I say anything like this.. EEP!

I have wondered a few times, but no-one has ever mentioned anything so I figure I okay. As long as no-one brings it up, I'm not going to worry too much

Well not a dream but yesterday my dad and his girlfriend came over and my dad had her go into our kitchen to retrieve a bottle of shasta rootbeer from the fridge. Anyways for quite a while I've just been leaving one of my playtex sippy cup parts (cup, lid/spout and valve) upside down on the counter with a paper towel since I do use it pretty much anytime when i'm not drinking soda or large glasses of water. After that my dad went to take a quick shower and me and his GF kept talking while I was trying to fix my bike up.

Anyways we justhad a normal converstation. Of course, she's seen my stuffed eyeore plush, knows I bought a Taz plushie at six flags, and likely seen it before. The excuse for having a sippy cup is quite simple anyways and IMHO isn't something to get worked up over for anyone. Especially since this is the only sippy cup brand I've seen to NEVER leak under normal usage. Might even be the second strongest material outside of black boxes.

Of course it's easy to put 2 and 2 and 2 together anyhow. So either she's not asking about it and just chocks it up to my weridness. Or she ask my dad and he told her, wouldn't be surprised in either case and i'm not going to pursue the topic of regression or anything with her or really anyone else until they ask.

I hope I never have I used to crash at my mates all the time with a big group and they used to take the piss that me and one of the guts talked in our sleep, apparently we would talk to each other! I'm not too surprised as once my mum asked to turn of the tv late one night I didn't so she came in to my room and found me trying to switch the tv off with my phone!!!!! I then told her the battery must be dead, I didn't remember a thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    I hope I never have I used to crash at my mates all the time with a big group and they used to take the piss that me and one of the guts talked in our sleep, apparently we would talk to each other! I'm not too surprised as once my mum asked to turn of the tv late one night I didn't so she came in to my room and found me trying to switch the tv off with my phone!!!!! I then told her the battery must be dead, I didn't remember a thing!!
    I know what you mean, I remember my folks telling me that I came into their room one night and put something on their bedside table (nothin actually) but it creeped me right out cause I coulnt remember it....and I so often wore at night, that I might have been in a nappy ewww! well it was never mentioned so who knows, did I ever go waddling in my sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Of course it's easy to put 2 and 2 and 2 together anyhow. So either she's not asking about it and just chocks it up to my weridness. Or she ask my dad and he told her, wouldn't be surprised in either case and i'm not going to pursue the topic of regression or anything with her or really anyone else until they ask.
    Did you buy the sippy cup? and how did you explain it? You dad didn't ask questions? My fiancee bought me a few and I told my friends and family it so she doesn't spill stuff on the blankets.

my girlfriend says i do baby talk in my sleep, which i pretty dangerous when i sleep at someone else's house...for whatever reason.
    and i suck paci, even when there is no paci...lol

I'm pretty bad for sleep walking, sleep talking, sleep peeing in the laundry cupboard... But my significant other knows all about my fetish and I sleep talk essentially every night, I doubt she would be surprised if I said anything about my fetish.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    Did you buy the sippy cup? and how did you explain it? You dad didn't ask questions? My fiancee bought me a few and I told my friends and family it so she doesn't spill stuff on the blankets.
    My online friend "older brother" (not blood related) bought me a dual pack of playtex insulator sippy cups back along with the husky plush puppy he sent me.

My dad's known about me for more then a few years now So I didn't really need to explain it to him, though he asked where I got them and I told him the above. I originally just left it out on the counter to see if I can get any reaction out of him though also to dry after washing it out. Plus at the time I was going back to finish up my high school diploma and was rather stressed out attending adult school. Plus for whatever reason I was worried I wouldn't pass even the easy courses. On the first test I had like a 55% but that was music history where I had to recall people's lives from like the early 1800's. That was the lowest score I got though and I passed the two required units with ease.

I also started "learning" how to drive with my aunt. so that was another pretty stressful thing and still is to some extent. But not nearly as bad as it was before.

Plus as you've said it prevents anything from being split which will be my go to answer for anyone else who asks. Asides from it being toddlerish, it's why I do like it. Playtex insulator cups even the older ones like I have don't leak and are rather indestructible under normal usage and since i'm not a actual toddler they'll never break/leak.

Now as for his girlfriend who's seen my plush Eyeore and seen me buy a plushie Taz from Six Flags and knows of my obession for the new My Little Pony, she didn't even bother asking about it to me. She does know i'm smart and not retarded for instance we were talking about Wes Anderson's new movie "Moonrise Kingdom" which me and her both want to see but it's not playing anywhere near Stockton I bet.

But really, she's the only one that comes by our house. But if my dad has anyone else over I assume he would tell me to put all of my AB stuff into my room and keep it there. I don't have any problems using plushies, pacifiers or sippy cups in front of my dad though when I do it's mostly when i'm sleeping on the couch watching tv, netflix, etc.