Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7

Default Dry 24/7

I tried to post in Darkfinn's original thread but it's been closed for some reason....oh well! Anyway, I ordered a pack of Medium Dry 24/7s last week and they shipped on the 10th, so I'll write a good review of them within the next couple weeks.

I'm stoked! These look really cool, and it's been awhile since I've had some premium diapers.

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Snide remarks?

you should send all of us one so we can give our reviews too... you know... for the sake of science...

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    you should send all of us one so we can give our reviews too... you know... for the sake of science...
    i totally agree with u!

Can I please post it in the Wiki when you post it?
    Oh yes, I would like to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    Well if it's for the sake of science...and if you're willing to pay me a buck fifty a diaper...AND if you're willing to pay for shipping...

Hmm...it appears there's profit to be made here!

COME ONE COME ALL! STEP RIGHT UP AND GET A SINGLE DRY 24/7 DIAPER FOR ONLY 2 DOLLARS A DIAPER!

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Can I please post it in the Wiki when you post it?
    Oh yes, I would like to read that.
    Ummm...yeah sure, I guess.
    Last edited by 010Daniel010; 13-Oct-2008 at 06:26.

Ok first impressions, these things are THICK. And they're PURPLE!

thicker than abri form x plus? that is the real question

I have switched to using Dry 24/7 for day and night. I have been able to make it through work with out a change and depending on how much I drink, I try to make my day diaper last till it's time for my night diaper. Many times I have woke up soaked and the Dry 24/7 took my morning soaking. I even weighed it one morning, was 4lbs.

Everyone will have different reactions to each diaper they try. I read once where someone didn't like these because they leaked with stuffer in them, and another person wrote about making sure your stuffer doesn't come above the leg cuff cause it can cause leaks. So far with the Dry 24/7 I haven't had to use any stuffer.

I wear them every where I go. I have physical therapy twice a week after work and yes I am in a wet one while there.

Finding something that is cost effective and I don't worry about has really made things easier and better for me.

Again, everyone will have their own opinion and what really matters is that you find what works best for your needs and be happy.

Changing a wet diaper is easier than wet pants.