Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOO! New clothes rock!

Wink WOO! New clothes rock!

Woo! I just got two new skirts, and two matching pairs of panties, put that on top of the new finger nail polish, and my diapers, I'd say that I got a pretty good haul of stuff this month. So yeah, hidden safe in my wall, here I come.

AlexShrike

Is that you have a safe hidden in your wall, or the clothes will be safe hidden inside your wall?

In any case, nice!
    I need some more nail varnish, thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexShrike View Post
    Is that you have a safe hidden in your wall, or the clothes will be safe hidden inside your wall?

In any case, nice!
    I need some more nail varnish, thinking about it...
    Both, but to be exact I did hide a safe in my wall where a dart board used to be.

AlexShrike

How could you hide a safe in a wall? Behind a poster or (a bit cliche') painting?

Well there's this part of my wall that's covered in wood paneling, and little did I know when I first moved into my current bedroom, that it opens to reveal a gap that used to contain a dart board. It was deep enough to hide my safe in it, so I did, and now my diapers, panties, skirts, everything related to this site, and my valuables are in that safe. Though I keep my dresses in my wardrobe, behind a false back I installed.

AlexShrike

Quote Originally Posted by MIA View Post
    Well there's this part of my wall that's covered in wood paneling, and little did I know when I first moved into my current bedroom, that it opens to reveal a gap that used to contain a dart board. It was deep enough to hide my safe in it, so I did, and now my diapers, panties, skirts, everything related to this site, and my valuables are in that safe. Though I keep my dresses in my wardrobe, behind a false back I installed.
    wow, that sounds neat! I'd have loved that when I was living with my parents...
    How did you install a false backed wardrobe, then?

I took a thin piece of wood, painted it the colour of my wardrobe, sanded groves for it to slide across in my wardrobe and put it in, easier than baking a cake

AlexShrike

aha, nice!
    Might see about doing that for my wardrobe to hide stuff in...

Talking about new clothes, got some new leggings and some denim shorts- so comfortable!
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Jul-2012 at 03:36. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MIA View Post
    I took a thin piece of wood, painted it the colour of my wardrobe, sanded groves for it to slide across in my wardrobe and put it in, easier than baking a cake
    Wow! Just....WOW! Great idea and thanks for sharing