Thread: Hello there,

Default Hello there,

Hi everyone.

I'm LoverOfMine93 and I'm excited to get to know you all. I'm a 19-year old male living in Illinois and I like cooking, music, art, movies and playing Daddy.

A couple weeks ago I kind of broke down and tried to figure out why I didn't have a girl in my life - and I realized that I had a hard time getting close with the opposite sex because of my diaper fetish and fears I associated with it - fear of others finding out, fear of losing important relationships because of it, etc.

It occurred to me that I might want to loosen up a bit and look out for my own happiness by getting more involved in the ABDL community and experimenting with new lifestyle choices, so here I am.

Making some new friends would be great, too! If any of you are into alternative music, instruments, tumblr, etc, hit me up via PM.

[Removed]

Thanks!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 04-Jul-2012 at 00:12. Reason: no requests for off site contact, please

Hi everyone.

I'm LoverOfMine93 and I'm excited to get to know you all. I'm a 19-year old male living in Illinois and I like cooking, music, art, movies and playing Daddy.

A couple weeks ago I kind of broke down and tried to figure out why I didn't have a girl in my life - and I realized that I had a hard time getting close with the opposite sex because of my diaper fetish and fears I associated with it - fear of others finding out, fear of losing important relationships because of it, etc.

It occurred to me that I might want to loosen up a bit and look out for my own happiness by getting more involved in the ABDL community and experimenting with new lifestyle choices, so here I am.

Making some new friends would be great, too! If any of you are into alternative music, instruments, tumblr, etc, hit me up via PM.

[Removed]

Thanks!
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. I think you'll find much support in the ADISC community.
    :-)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 04-Jul-2012 at 00:12. Reason: updating quote