Thread: Avitar Looking

Default Avitar Looking

I eally like the avitars of diapers on folk's callout. I am looking for an avitar of a hiker or athelete -type with a diaper and plastic pants. Cartoon is fine (and probably better). Any guidance (or links to offer?). I have sampled the internet but did not see anything remotely connected (disposibles seem to be the favorite unfortunately). Thanks

if you can't find something you like, you can always commission one and get exactly what you want. or maybe that's a good idea even if you do find an "ok" one online. Lots of starving artists out here. (tavimonk comes immediately to mind, I like most of his work, but he's mostly furries)

you could hit up deviantart; that'd be my first thought.
    if you don't mind furries, then there are lots of people on FA (that's furaffinity.net) who take commissions, and occasionally you'll see some for free. (expect to pay around $7-$10 for an icon commission)

one that comes to mind is Tavimunk, who is also a user here. He does some great cute pics

Thanks for the leads! Will hit the targets suggested / recommended when I return from a trip in about 2 weeks. Thanks again!

marci is the other one i see do a lot of DF avatars for. Both marci and tavimonk are well known for good quality commissioned drawings. I know tavi is active at deviant art, not sure where marci hangs out.