Thread: How embarrassing

Default How embarrassing

Today I was cleaning and I had my pacifier in my mouth. I empty out the trash in our bedroom and I take it outside along with the other trash from the kitchen. I realize out in the parking lot I still had the pacifier in my mouth. Luckily no one saw me with it so i took it out anyway after I tossed the bags in the dumpster. I held the pacifier in my hand as I walked back to my apartment.

I better be careful because pretty soon my parent will be living with us and if I get in too much of a habit about my AB lifestyle, I will start walking around in my AB clothes or pajamas or with a pacifier in my mouth and not even know it. Especially around in my diaper. That is a way to get caught by my own child and parents. I have done these oopsies before and that was how I have been caught in the past by my own family minus the AB clothes since I didn't have any then. But I have accidentally worn my AB pajamas around people forgetting the fact I had them on but they didn't seem to even notice. Instead they say 'nice pajamas, where did you get them?" "I like your pajamas, where did you get them?" I would tell them the truth of course, I got them on ebay. (they didn't need to know they were from an AB seller and that she makes AB clothes).

I have a horrible habit of getting stuck into doing something it becomes natural and I start doing it without thinking and then I literally forget all about it so I may not realize I have my pacifier with me or that I still have on my AB clothes or forget I have my diapers out in the open so even my sister in law and parents have seen them and nothing was ever said about it. My mother in law has seen them too. They all probably think it's medical and I have found out people don't really care what you wear under your clothes and they say nothing about it if they see any. But I have gotten used to it it doesn't embarrass me anymore. But I still don't do it on purpose. Also don't forget I have left my plastic pants out in the open even my land lord has seen them when we first moved in. I forgot I had them hanging up in the bathroom and she had to come in and fix something in the bathroom. I was hoping she didn't notice them, she never said anything about it. Also my cloth diapers have been seen by neighbors in the laundry room and nothing was ever said about it except the time someone left a note saying we owe them 75 cents because they had to dry the diapers for us. Uh we didn't make them dry them and they could have just left them on top of the dryer as they washed and dried their clothes. But my husband left three quarters down there anyway just to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Today I was cleaning and I had my pacifier in my mouth. I empty out the trash in our bedroom and I take it outside along with the other trash from the kitchen. I realize out in the parking lot I still had the pacifier in my mouth. Luckily no one saw me with it so i took it out anyway after I tossed the bags in the dumpster. I held the pacifier in my hand as I walked back to my apartment.
    I know what you mean - I got within half a second of opening the front door to the postman before I realized I had my paci still in my mouth lol

Wow, careless :p

I wouldn't ever be able to do that in the atmosphere I live in right now,
    mom sleeps next to my room and wakes up when a spider crawls on the street 5 blocks away.
    So yeah, keeping a secret around my place s a hard thing to do, glad I've been an actor for six years
    it's so easy to lie now

Fox

Hi,

I can relate to that. I use a dummy again since not even a year back and it's surprising how fast I got used to it and how easy it is to forget it's in my mouth. I had that a couple of times when I wanted to video chat with my parents or friends that I nearly forgot to take it out of my mouth beforehand. Damned modern technology...

Cheers.

I better be careful because pretty soon my parent will be living with us and if I get in too much of a habit about my AB lifestyle, I will start walking around in my AB clothes or pajamas or with a pacifier in my mouth and not even know it. Especially around in my diaper. That is a way to get caught by my own child and parents. I have done these oopsies before and that was how I have been caught in the past by my own family minus the AB clothes since I didn't have any then. But I have accidentally worn my AB pajamas around people forgetting the fact I had them on but they didn't seem to even notice. Instead they say 'nice pajamas, where did you get them?" "I like your pajamas, where did you get them?" I would tell them the truth of course, I got them on ebay. (they didn't need to know they were from an AB seller and that she makes AB clothes).

I have a horrible habit of getting stuck into doing something it becomes natural and I start doing it without thinking and then I literally forget all about it so I may not realize I have my pacifier with me or that I still have on my AB clothes or forget I have my diapers out in the open so even my sister in law and parents have seen them and nothing was ever said about it. My mother in law has seen them too. They all probably think it's medical and I have found out people don't really care what you wear under your clothes and they say nothing about it if they see any. But I have gotten used to it it doesn't embarrass me anymore. But I still don't do it on purpose. Also don't forget I have left my plastic pants out in the open even my land lord has seen them when we first moved in. I forgot I had them hanging up in the bathroom and she had to come in and fix something in the bathroom. I was hoping she didn't notice them, she never said anything about it. Also my cloth diapers have been seen by neighbors in the laundry room and nothing was ever said about it except the time someone left a note saying we owe them 75 cents because they had to dry the diapers for us. Uh we didn't make them dry them and they could have just left them on top of the dryer as they washed and dried their clothes. But my husband left three quarters down there anyway just to be nice.
    Erm.

If you parent is going to live with you because they need a place to live, then it becomes just as it was when you were a child and they were paying the bills: they can either like how you run things, suck it up, or move.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsparkyfox View Post
    , glad i've been an actor for six years
    it's so easy to lie now :d

fox
    lolz :d

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Erm.

If you parent is going to live with you because they need a place to live, then it becomes just as it was when you were a child and they were paying the bills: they can either like how you run things, suck it up, or move.
    maybe she doesn't want them to know? it's not unheard of, after all.
    Last edited by ZakRoo; 30-Jun-2012 at 11:02. Reason: my mistake ^^;

I am a she. My parents are moving in with us because my husband and I need help raising our son. Since they are moving out here anyway, we got a house together we are going to be moving into. Since they be here everyday watching him while I am at work, there be no point having a house of their own so they be living with us splitting all the bills. They already know about my diapers and baby stuff but not the clothes but I still don't want them seeing me in them nor with a pacifier in my mouth.

I am a she. My parents are moving in with us because my husband and I need help raising our son. Since they are moving out here anyway, we got a house together we are going to be moving into. Since they be here everyday watching him while I am at work, there be no point having a house of their own so they be living with us splitting all the bills. They already know about my diapers and baby stuff but not the clothes but I still don't want them seeing me in them nor with a pacifier in my mouth.
    I think, then, that ground-rules need to be made.

Your parents want their privacy. You and your husband want yours. Make sure each of the bedroom doors has a lock on it, and use it. Tell them that you expect them not to go into your room, and you and your husband will not go into theirs.

It should be made this simple and easy-to-follow.

You can pass it off has having a kid, when they drop pacis theyre alot easier to carry in your mouth if your hands are full!