Thread: Hello from Va Bch.

Default Hello from Va Bch.

Hi All- My name is Kimmie and I am from Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am still very new to this whole AB/DL thing but I have been wearing some form of diapers full time since I was about 9 or 10 years old due to several different medical issues.

It wasn't until i was about 16 or 17 years old that I started to think of my "issue" differently. I started to see more and more people that are interested in this type of "play" (online) and I began to take a negative and turn it into a positive.

I am looking to take this slowly as I am still not 100% sure this is for me but I would like to hear from people out there that may be like me that can help me see if this is really for me.

Thanks for listening hope to hear from some of you real soon.

Kimmie

Quote Originally Posted by lilkimmie View Post

Kimmie
    Feel free to jump right into the discussions. You're not alone in that there are plenty of people who needed diapers for medical issues growing up, who just decided to make lemonade... figuratively speaking of course.

What do you do for a living? Did you go to college? What kind of books, movies, TV shows do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by lilkimmie View Post
    Hi All- My name is Kimmie and I am from Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am still very new to this whole AB/DL thing but I have been wearing some form of diapers full time since I was about 9 or 10 years old due to several different medical issues.

It wasn't until i was about 16 or 17 years old that I started to think of my "issue" differently. I started to see more and more people that are interested in this type of "play" (online) and I began to take a negative and turn it into a positive.

I am looking to take this slowly as I am still not 100% sure this is for me but I would like to hear from people out there that may be like me that can help me see if this is really for me.

Kimmie
    Hey Kimmie and welcome to ADISC! Always great to see another Virginian here. Nothing wrong with taking things slowly. I am the same way myself. Tell us a little more about yourself, such as your hobbies and non-AB interests.

Glad to have you here!

Foxington