Thread: Introducing myself Thomas17

Default Introducing myself Thomas17

Hello Group,
    I just joined last night. I was doing research trying to find the old Deeker Diaper stories, some of which I wrote myself.
    This appears to be a good group and not a bunch of sicko's. Perhaps we will find common interests.
    Thomas17

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas17 View Post
    I just joined last night.
    Welcome aboard.

I was doing research trying to find the old D**** D****
    Just a polite and friendly warning. That website is a taboo in this community. Because, as you pointed out, this is a supportive community that is not full of sickos and wierdos. Okay, there are plenty of wierdos. But the point is we don't want to ever be associated with the site that must not be named. I too have written stories for said site. But it got very tedious having to have the diaper element and associated content so heavily in place when all it did was distract from the story I wanted to tell.

Perhaps we will find common interests.
    The best way to find common interests with other people on this site is to talk about your non-ABDL interests in your intro. Since you came to this site it's assumed that you have an interest or a curiousity for the subjects discussed within. So we try to emphasize our community by encouraging you to share your non ADISC related interests.

For example, what do you do for a living? Are you retired now? What kinds of shows and movies do you like, etc.