Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm kind of a big deal...

Default I'm kind of a big deal...

Hello everyone, I'm Yawgmoth. In case you didn't know...I'm kind of a big deal. As an example of how awesome I am, let me tell you a tale of my bravery, steely resolve, testicular fortitude, and all around awesometude.

The day started like any other. I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock sounding off like a gong in my head. With a hefty pull I yanked it from the wall and hurled it across the room. Oddly enough, however, the clock hit a hidden ninja sent to kill me that was perfectly blended in with the wall. Needless to say my clock hit the evil-doer hard enough to kill him. Then I smiled and went back to sleep. The end.

FullMetal

I'm going to say welcome and you know whats funny? I had that same thing happen to me! But the ninja got away, was your ninjas name Reuel ? God...he was evil.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Thallis View Post
    That is the most awesome movie ever.
    what movie?

I believes you. But I also suspect you had to replay the scenario 3 times, and on "normal"

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocalraccoon View Post
    I believes you. But I also suspect you had to replay the scenario 3 times, and on "normal"

Actually, I only run on the highest of difficulty. Anything less just isn't worth playing.

Monkey

If I'm a good boy can I be a big deal too?

xdeadx

LMAO, Man... Why is Yawgmoth so awesome :p