Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FurSuit

Default FurSuit

I'm not actually a furry. But I have to give credit to those of you that are. Today I got a fursuit I ordered for Halloween. (I love Halloween and prepare for it year round.)

I got a cool vest to go with it. I wore the suit around for a bit, to try to get used to it. Dang it's hot. But LOTS of FUN! I can't wait till Halloween, where I can wear it. But I will probably be wearing it before and after Halloween.

If anyone is curious, it's a Bison suit. I live in Oklahoma, and I'm a fan of the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team. The team mascot is "Rumble the Bison". He wears a Bison suit & a team jersey. I made my own jersey to go with the suit.

Heck, I might even wear it to a game sometime.

But anyway the point of this message is this: I salute all of those who wear fursuits. I'm not sure if I could wear it for long periods of time.

> not furry

> has fursuit

You're a furry.
    Last edited by Lowie; 29-Jun-2012 at 03:45. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate posts.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
    > not furry

> has fursuit

You're a furry.
    Actually, being in possession of a fursuit (or animal costume) does not automatically make you a furry. The community is about other things too like art, comics, stories, music not just fursuiting. If you see someone walking down a street wearing a costume, that doesn't mean that they're a furry.
    Anakin Furlover

Quote Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
    > not furry

> has fursuit

You're a furry.
    yeah, pretty much this.

SkarTiger

Well, OK, I guess a growing attachment to a fursuit would probably make you a furry, but I'm just saying that being a furry isn't a genetic thing and anybody could become one if they wanted to and be welcomed into the community.
    Anakin Furlover

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I'm not actually a furry. But I have to give credit to those of you that are. Today I got a fursuit I ordered for Halloween. (I love Halloween and prepare for it year round.)

I got a cool vest to go with it. I wore the suit around for a bit, to try to get used to it. Dang it's hot. But LOTS of FUN! I can't wait till Halloween, where I can wear it. But I will probably be wearing it before and after Halloween.

If anyone is curious, it's a Bison suit. I live in Oklahoma, and I'm a fan of the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team. The team mascot is "Rumble the Bison". He wears a Bison suit & a team jersey. I made my own jersey to go with the suit.

But anyway the point of this message is this: I salute all of those who wear fursuits. I'm not sure if I could wear it for long periods of time.
    Just a quick question the cool vest you got, is it ice? or is it a phase changing? because you have to be careful with ice as it can damage skin tissue and cause frostbite. If so look into getting a phase changing cooling vest, they are a bit expensive, but they won't cause damage to your skin and last longer.

wolfdawn137

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    Just a quick question the cool vest you got, is it ice? or is it a phase changing? because you have to be careful with ice as it can damage skin tissue and cause frostbite. If so look into getting a phase changing cooling vest, they are a bit expensive, but they won't cause damage to your skin and last longer.
    Whats an ice vest?
    mind posting a definition or a link to what it looks like/does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post

Do you mind if you took a pic of it? i love to see diffrent suits