Thread: I'm new here, anxious about specific matter, hoped I could privately get in touch with one of you.

Default I'm new here, anxious about specific matter, hoped I could privately get in touch with one of you.

I have had a paraphilia involving diapers and other baby stuff for quite a while, at least since the age of six. When I was around 12 or so, I learned that I was not a freak and that there were others like me; however, I have become anxious about a specific matter that I would rather not disclose publicly on the forum. Would one of you be willing to hear me out via Private Message?

You won't be able to PM for a bit, so you'll need to wait if you want to get this dealt with in private.

CrinklySiren

I'll help too if you want

teddybear206

well i cant respond but id be happy to listen!

A lot of members will be willing to help you, however realize that no one can help you with issues that may be psychological in nature. You need to go see a doctor for that.

In either case, if you need to vent, or raise your concerns about an issue you may talk with me. However, as I have said above, you need to see a psychiatrist if the problem is of that nature. Especially if it is concerning you (as it seems to be)

- Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by WingZero View Post
    I have had a paraphilia involving diapers and other baby stuff for quite a while, at least since the age of six. When I was around 12 or so, I learned that I was not a freak and that there were others like me; however, I have become anxious about a specific matter that I would rather not disclose publicly on the forum. Would one of you be willing to hear me out via Private Message?
    Hi WingZero (Gundam fan ???)

We all have you back here, get some posts going and ask your question I think you will find most of us are very accepting and offer a shoulder and virtual blankie if needed.