Thread: true friend :)

Smile true friend :)

[FONT=Verdana]My friend a non AB/DL/TB is very accepting of my problems and likes. He would joke around at times but he doesnt hurt my feelings that's why I love him as a Bro i see him as an older bro yet he is just a few months younger than me
    we are true friends. If you have any true friends young or older doesn't matter please share with the community just don't include there names

My Fiancee accepts me, and I love her to death.

Well, my friends were searching through my phone one day and sorta found a certain "picture" they didnt understand. Long story short their were 3 other people in the room and explaining it to them was nerve racking. They didnt necessarily 'tease' me over it but it has never been brought up in context since. It did also help they they dropped some of their secrets as well but none as taboo as mine : /.

I have one friend who is actually going to be my roommate next year in college that knows I enjoy diapers. He was asking my about my asexuality and I openly admitted to him that I do enjoy wearing diapers. The best part is he is perfectly OK with it and says that he doesn't mind if I wear them in the dorm, and I am just so thankful for it. He's probably the best friend that I could ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by eistheman View Post
    really cool i like your pic by the way :d

thx :d

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    Well, my friends were searching through my phone one day and sorta found a certain "picture" they didnt understand. Long story short their were 3 other people in the room and explaining it to them was nerve racking. They didnt necessarily 'tease' me over it but it has never been brought up in context since. It did also help they they dropped some of their secrets as well but none as taboo as mine : /.
    hmm i had to remove a pic from my facebook cause it showed my gn i left there for a day but no one ever said anything which im glad and i know how that feeling is.... cause you dont really know what to expect from them :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    thx :d
    your welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zander4280 View Post
    I have one friend who is actually going to be my roommate next year in college that knows I enjoy diapers. He was asking my about my asexuality and I openly admitted to him that I do enjoy wearing diapers. The best part is he is perfectly OK with it and says that he doesn't mind if I wear them in the dorm, and I am just so thankful for it. He's probably the best friend that I could ask for.
    well see that is amazing really cant really expect someone so random to be that accepting ^_^

All of my friends know I'm a fur, they got nothing against it. Some know I'm a pet and joke around with it in a kind, friendly way.
    But when one of my friends found a pic of me in diapers I freaked out a little, he didn't make much of a ruckus though.
    He never mentioned it again. Except during diaper comercials, guess he needs at least some statisfaction. :p

Fox

ps.: choose your friends well, because your enemies pick you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    All of my friends know I'm a fur, they got nothing against it. Some know I'm a pet and joke around with it in a kind, friendly way.
    But when one of my friends found a pic of me in diapers I freaked out a little, he didn't make much of a ruckus though.
    He never mentioned it again. Except during diaper comercials, guess he needs at least some statisfaction. :p

Fox

ps.: choose your friends well, because your enemies pick you.
    hmmm ill keep that in mind well same here with my friends ^_^

My wife knows and is accepting. I haven't told any of my friends however.. never really felt the need to.