Thread: 10 days to arrive.. Lies or what?

Miku

Default 10 days to arrive.. Lies or what?

My friend lets me order diapers to his house whenever I want, so I ordered a sample from especialneeds for 2 ATN's to try them out. It said it would take 10 business days to arrive, that was on 6/16/2012. 11 days ago and my friend still says he hasn't gotten the diapers in the mail, yet.

My questions are.. Are they still coming in the mail? Do these people ship slowly? Did they get lost in the mail? Are they probably not coming in at all? =/

10 business days, meaning you need to subtract weekends.

It's only been 8 business days.

Bambin04

I would contact them and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post

What he said.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    My friend lets me order diapers to his house whenever I want, so I ordered a sample from especialneeds for 2 ATN's to try them out. It said it would take 10 business days to arrive, that was on 6/16/2012. 11 days ago and my friend still says he hasn't gotten the diapers in the mail, yet.

My questions are.. Are they still coming in the mail? Do these people ship slowly? Did they get lost in the mail? Are they probably not coming in at all? =/
    Dont expect to ever get those 2 ATNs, i ordered from especialneeds for the same thing, and that was a year ago now, still havent recieved anything.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post

Hm.. I hope you're right, then. =/ I always counted Saturdays as business days.

Yeah, it's not been 10 business days yet. Yes, we do have mail on Saturday, but I wouldn't count it, give it a few extra days. On that note, I never heard about the site so I just went there and ordered a sample myself. I will post when and if I get them.

Cherub

I ordered a sample of ATN's from them once. I didn't get them by the time I was told, so I called them and they said they would send me 'another sample'. I told the lady on the phone that it was not 'another sample' because I never got the first one to begin with. The sample did arrive a few days later after that phone call. But I never ordered anything after that.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yeah, it's not been 10 business days yet. Yes, we do have mail on Saturday, but I wouldn't count it, give it a few extra days. On that note, I never heard about the site so I just went there and ordered a sample myself. I will post when and if I get them.
    Whoa I haven't seen you around for ages, great to see you again :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I ordered a sample of ATN's from them once. I didn't get them by the time I was told, so I called them and they said they would send me 'another sample'. I told the lady on the phone that it was not 'another sample' because I never got the first one to begin with. The sample did arrive a few days later after that phone call. But I never ordered anything after that.
    last year I ordered a sample to my house and got it a couple days after the mentioned time. Anyway thanks SO much for the help ^^