Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ted

Default Ted

I am so excited about this movie! what a cute idea having a teddy bear as the main character of a movie, I think it will be hilarious and those of us who have plush friends of our own will appreciate it even more. I doubt it will let me get into my little mindset because it is an adult movie, rated R, but it is a TEDDY BEAR! who else is excited for this movie? and are you excited to watch this movie with your own teddy bear?

Miku

Not me. I dislike Seth M. And have no respect for him. I don't like his shows/jokes. He seems unfunny and ill-mannered to me so I dont think I'll be going to see this movie. :/

I dislike his work and I dislike him as a person.

CrinklySiren

I dont know if it will have any co-relation with my abdl mindset. but I will be watching the hell out of that movie XD

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Not me. I dislike Seth M. And have no respect for him. I don't like his shows/jokes. He seems unfunny and ill-mannered to me so I dont think I'll be going to see this movie. :/

I dislike his work and I dislike him as a person.
    My thoughts exactly. He sucks.

Seth Mcfarlane may step over the line a lot with his jokes and I really HATE a lot of his work. But he is a funny man and I do indeed intend on watching TED, because it looks absolutely hilarious.

Probably wont watch it because i usually don't watch rated r. But it does look like a pretty funny show. I think that it could be fairly enjoyable. I do remember making that same wish when i was a kid, heck, still kinda wish the same thing.

I'll probably wait for it to come out on DVD...but it's definitely going on my 'to watch' list.

Wudang

I'll see the movie but I doubt it'll be in a theater when I do. I just don't have any faith that it's going to be a worthwhile story. The muppets movie however, that was great.

The theater is a little too expensive for me unless the movie is a big name/one I have been waiting for (Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, etc) but with netflix and all I have little issue waiting for DVD releases.

I will be going to see this movie. with another dl friend of mine. the bear reminds me of my bear Snuggles.