Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Movie

Default Adult Baby Movie

I was looking around Youtube and came across a movie with a 21 year old adult baby!

Here is a summary: A social worker who recently lost her husband investigates the strange Wadsworth family. The Wadsworths might not seem too unusual to hear about them at first - consisting of the mother, two grown daughters and the diaper-clad, bottle-sucking baby. The problem is, the baby is twenty-one years old.

I have not watched all of it yet but I will and I will tell you what I thought of it.

Quite an interesting watch. Cool to see how they managed a suspenseful movie with this. Not the best editing though XD there's definitely a few areas where one cut doesn't match the other.

Wierd.. thriller ... horror.... appart from that, the acting isok at certain parts thoguh everyones abit standoffish and stiff at the begining. it actually is well donw though. The plots interesting. The woman are twisted...
    And the ending is awesome xD I suggest watching it through.

ok I watched the movie! It was good I liked it! You need to see it!!! You will be sooo surprised! That is all I will say!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siytron View Post
    Quite an interesting watch. Cool to see how they managed a suspenseful movie with this. Not the best editing though XD there's definitely a few areas where one cut doesn't match the other.
    It's to be expected... in the 70's films weren't the best quality.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    It's to be expected... in the 70's films weren't the best quality.
    It was honestly better than anticipated to me. :O

It was honestly better than anticipated to me. :O
    I agree! It was not what i expected but it was very good! so glad i could share it.

Miku

I'm pretty sure this movie is an old find. I've yet to see it. I'm intrigued but it also kinda creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    I'm pretty sure this movie is an old find. I've yet to see it. I'm intrigued but it also kinda creeps me out.
    You will like it I promise... it has no nudity or anything like that and I promise it will really surprise you. It was not what I expected. That is all I will say because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I love it and from what I have read online it is popular with people who like older movies.

The movie is worth sitting through to the end. I intend to watch it again.

Also don't go reading about it online.. there are spoilers!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, thank you very much!
    You're very welcome!
    Last edited by AnnBabygurl; 27-Jun-2012 at 19:03.