Thread: Loss of control?

BLMProductions

Default Loss of control?

So i'm just curious of what its like to lose bladder control completely and i wanted to figure out a way to try something. A RAAM friend of mine is a chiropractor and he gave me one of those little ten ounce units for my wrist pains, you know the ones that send light electrical signals through your body to make pain go away. Well i found out if you turn it up a little high my muscles twitch and too high i lose control in my arm. My question is can one of these be applied near the groin area and turned up high enough to lose control?

I wouldn't try it personally as that sounds rather very iffy/dangerous as that current is going to affect other things rather than your sphinctor muscles that control flow. Any electrical shock to your balls I'm sure is going to possibly make one wet themselves to begin with.

My verdict: Probably would. Should you do it? No. Absolutely not.

If you wouldn't shock yourself down there with one of those very painful, but somewhat funny joke shock pens...then don't use that.

Another "balls hold pee" myth? Sorry shocking ones nuts wont make you pee, It is a popular S&M thing but details are not appropriate in this forum. Neither are discussions about how to make your self IC. I bet thread is closed before I hit submit.
    Relax & let it flow and dont think about damagind yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    So i'm just curious of what its like to lose bladder control completely and i wanted to figure out a way to try something. A RAAM friend of mine is a chiropractor and he gave me one of those little ten ounce units for my wrist pains, you know the ones that send light electrical signals through your body to make pain go away. Well i found out if you turn it up a little high my muscles twitch and too high i lose control in my arm. My question is can one of these be applied near the groin area and turned up high enough to lose control?
    yo;

are you talking about a "tens-unit"...... (see below)
    Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ironically, I was doing research on electro shock therapy for my novel and I discovered one can buy milder versions of these machines on Ebay. I also saw some articles by psychiatrists saying they shouldn't be used or played with by the general public. I can't imagine that they would be available or legal as shock therapy causes memory loss. It's not supposed to be permanent, but both Sylvia Plath and Ernest Hemingway committed suicide shortly after receiving treatments. Their comments were, what's the use of living when you've been raped of your memories.

My point is that larger doses of electrical shock would be extremely unpleasant, and can be quite harmful. I don't think jolting you bladder would be enjoyable at all, and would in no way replicate the innocence of a child who is non potty trained.

Playing with electricity to lose bladder control isn't exactly safe. Closed.