Thread: Question about purchasing Bambinos for those with Bank of America.

Default Question about purchasing Bambinos for those with Bank of America.

I've been quite interested in buying diapers online with my new debit card for a while now. The only problem with this is my father can read over my statements. Now, the following is a (heavily censored) screenshot of my online bank statement.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bankstatement.jpg 
Views:	1695 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	13044

Notice the "Midi Cable for Piano" line. I changed that myself. I can edit the description. So, my question is: does the 'TBHG, LLC." show up on that line I can edit, or does it show up under all the merchant crap you can see under the description on the transaction I have opened in the screenshot? If so, that's awesome, but still. What kind of "Merchant Category" does TBHG LLC fall under? Because I don't want to edit my transaction to be "Went to the store to buy shoes" but the Merchant Category reads Medical Supply or something like that. Does anyone have a Bank of America account that can help me out with this info? It'd be monu-freaking-mentally appreciated. Honestly, I'm dying. Brink-of-a-binge mode right now. :P

EDIT: The picture is actually extremely small for some reason.. -___- But, if you have a BoA account, you know what I'm talking about for the most part, I hope. Thank you in advance.

If you're concerned about your parents seeing online expenses, then just dodge the issue.

Go to the nearest BoA ATM. Take out some round number of cash (e.g. $100), walk to the nearest big box store, and just buy a prepaid debit card loaded with however much you need for the purchase using cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitkitty View Post
    Go to the nearest BoA ATM. Take out some round number of cash (e.g. $100), walk to the nearest big box store, and just buy a prepaid debit card loaded with however much you need for the purchase using cash.
    Yes, this debit card thing should be like plastered to the top of Diaper Talk so that people can stop asking this question. I mean it's a $5 charge to activate the card but it's a small price to pay for the privacy.

I have never had a problem with the Visa cards but you apparently have to activate them online now for them to work for some places. XP Medical made me do that last time I used them. It only takes like 30 seconds though so it's not much of a problem.