Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Household Hacker

Default Household Hacker

HouseholdHacker's Website
    I want to know who knows about Household Hacker and who done the experiments.
    Post your knowledge here.

I've never done them, but the experiments I've seen look legit, I might check them out when I ever need them.

I have been interested in the iPod charging trick. Just have to buy a bottle of Powerade (and risk my PSP) to see if it will work.

There is also another "Household Hacker" by the name of KipKay.

I've never heard of said Household Hacker, but that wrist calculator looks awesome.+

whoever

Ha, awesome site.

nanotubes ftw.

Aren't nanotubes the substances to hold the space elevator aswell? I can not wait for this technology.

None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.

Secret

I really like making and building stuff but I think that this guy is a real hack (get that pun there lol) because he doesnt list any shematics for his progects or wiring diagrams.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    I have been interested in the iPod charging trick. Just have to buy a bottle of Powerade (and risk my PSP) to see if it will work.

There is also another "Household Hacker" by the name of KipKay.
    Dude dont do it! I followed his directions to the letter and all I got was a ruined ipod cable and a wasted bottle of Powerade. In theory it should work but really it is just a FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    I really like making and building stuff but I think that this guy is a real hack (get that pun there lol) because he doesnt list any shematics for his progects or wiring diagrams.

Dude dont do it! I followed his directions to the letter and all I got was a ruined ipod cable and a wasted bottle of Powerade. In theory it should work but really it is just a FAIL!
    *repeats himself louder*
    None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.

I'm somewhat of a geek. I prefer Tinkernut. I am however subscribed to both YouTube channels.

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    *repeats himself louder*
    Dude I am agreeing with you.