Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Household Hacker

  1. #1

    Default Household Hacker

    HouseholdHacker's Website
    I want to know who knows about Household Hacker and who done the experiments.
    Post your knowledge here.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've never done them, but the experiments I've seen look legit, I might check them out when I ever need them.

  3. #3

    Default

    I have been interested in the iPod charging trick. Just have to buy a bottle of Powerade (and risk my PSP) to see if it will work.

    There is also another "Household Hacker" by the name of KipKay.

  4. #4

    Default

    I've never heard of said Household Hacker, but that wrist calculator looks awesome.+

  5. #5
    whoever

    Default

    Ha, awesome site.

    nanotubes ftw.

    Aren't nanotubes the substances to hold the space elevator aswell? I can not wait for this technology.

  6. #6

    Default

    None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.

  7. #7
    Secret

    Default

    I really like making and building stuff but I think that this guy is a real hack (get that pun there lol) because he doesnt list any shematics for his progects or wiring diagrams.


    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    I have been interested in the iPod charging trick. Just have to buy a bottle of Powerade (and risk my PSP) to see if it will work.

    There is also another "Household Hacker" by the name of KipKay.
    Dude dont do it! I followed his directions to the letter and all I got was a ruined ipod cable and a wasted bottle of Powerade. In theory it should work but really it is just a FAIL!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    I really like making and building stuff but I think that this guy is a real hack (get that pun there lol) because he doesnt list any shematics for his progects or wiring diagrams.

    Dude dont do it! I followed his directions to the letter and all I got was a ruined ipod cable and a wasted bottle of Powerade. In theory it should work but really it is just a FAIL!
    *repeats himself louder*
    None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'm somewhat of a geek. I prefer Tinkernut. I am however subscribed to both YouTube channels.

  10. #10
    Secret

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    *repeats himself louder*
    None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.
    Dude I am agreeing with you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.