Thread: Hey there, I'm New.

Default Hey there, I'm New.

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here that finally decided to sign up.

At the moment I'm a college sophomore studying for a chemistry degree because science ROCKS. Also, I enjoy playing video games, hanging out with my friends, because who doesn't love hanging out with friends, casually rollerblading around campus, and if I'm lucky I might get a chance to try out Dungeons & Dragons soon.

I'm hoping to meet people here that share some of these interests and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zander4280 View Post
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker here that finally decided to sign up.

At the moment I'm a college sophomore studying for a chemistry degree because science ROCKS. Also, I enjoy playing video games, hanging out with my friends, because who doesn't love hanging out with friends, casually rollerblading around campus, and if I'm lucky I might get a chance to try out Dungeons & Dragons soon.

I'm hoping to meet people here that share some of these interests and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Hi, and welcome to (drumroll please) ADISC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's nice to meet you my name is tai. ^-^ You might here this alot but we really do hope you enjoy your time here on the site, and if you have any questions about how the site works feel free to ask me or anyone else here.

Oh and im a gamer and a bit of an artist. I love riding my bike and manga. my secret hobby is cooking

I already like you because you think science rocks and you rollerblade.
    I skateboard myself. But science + extreme sports = Like +100.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I hope to get to know you and everyone else on the site in the future.
    Jeez...getting to know everyone is quite a task, I'd better get started!