Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cushiemesser12 has landed

  1. #1

    Smile Cushiemesser12 has landed

    well to start I'm Ethan and i came here because i wanted to find friends who had some of the same Diaper based interests i do like being an adult toddler and acting as one full diaper use included im not 24/7 but i wear alot mostly to bed i have an age-play mommy who is also my long distance best friend and as i played i discovered loving being a toddler id always liked diapers but i blossomed now my friend tolerates it out of love for me but rarely enjoys the diaper part so that's why i came here to find friends who liked diapers too

    im a recent high school graduate...yay! and i have A lot! of hobbies some life consuming some not like i am an avid gun collector and shooter as well as a beginning firearms historian i like video games too and reading ,singing and i like strolling about my small town in my wheelchair i am disabled and have medium severity Cerebral Palsy but it hasn't stopped me from anything!

    thats me in a nut shell thanks for reading!

  2. #2

    Default



    well to start I'm Ethan and i came here because i wanted to find friends who had some of the same Diaper based interests i do like being an adult toddler and acting as one full diaper use included im not 24/7 but i wear alot mostly to bed i have an age-play mommy who is also my long distance best friend and as i played i discovered loving being a toddler id always liked diapers but i blossomed now my friend tolerates it out of love for me but rarely enjoys the diaper part so that's why i came here to find friends who liked diapers too

    im a recent high school graduate...yay! and i have A lot! of hobbies some life consuming some not like i am an avid gun collector and shooter as well as a beginning firearms historian i like video games too and reading ,singing and i like strolling about my small town in my wheelchair i am disabled and have medium severity Cerebral Palsy but it hasn't stopped me from anything!

    thats me in a nut shell thanks for reading!
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. By any chance do you like Need For Speed Undergroud 2 for the Game Cube? It's my absolute favorite video game.
    :-)

  3. #3

    Default

    Hey and welcome to ADISC. What kind of books do you like to read?

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome to our community crib .
    Firearems Historian. Hmmmm. . Got a Victorian-era S&W on you?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. By any chance do you like Need For Speed Undergroud 2 for the Game Cube? It's my absolute favorite video game.
    :-)

    never used the game cube but need for speed is great!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Cootsypie View Post
    Hey and welcome to ADISC. What kind of books do you like to read?
    a lil bit of everything but i love john sanford

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Welcome to our community crib .
    Firearems Historian. Hmmmm. . Got a Victorian-era S&W on you?

    actually yes! any others?

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm not a firearms person but my wife is an avid historian. She in fact is a history teacher (she is now substituting because the county she was teaching for is screwball, but that's another story.).

    I'm fascinated by the Victorian era. I keep thinking is we behaved more like them (minus the racism, bigotry, etc.) we would be much better off. Of course I could say that about being babies (lol) .

    What is your favorite firearm from any decade and any make?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I'm not a firearms person but my wife is an avid historian. She in fact is a history teacher (she is now substituting because the county she was teaching for is screwball, but that's another story.).

    I'm fascinated by the Victorian era. I keep thinking is we behaved more like them (minus the racism, bigotry, etc.) we would be much better off. Of course I could say that about being babies (lol) .




    What is your favorite firearm from any decade and any make?
    an old west external hammer 12 gauge double barrel shotgun -tips cowboy hat with just diaper and hat on rofl-

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cushiemesser12 View Post
    an old west external hammer 12 gauge double barrel shotgun -tips cowboy hat with just diaper and hat on rofl-
    You may be one of only two padded cowboys on this site.
    I forget the other one's name.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    You may be one of only two padded cowboys on this site.
    I forget the other one's name.
    Giggles oops you made me wet....smiles

Similar Threads

  1. the baby has landed
    By divinitylives in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-May-2011, 22:45
  2. The Teddy Has Landed!
    By teddy564339 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 25-Aug-2008, 11:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.