Thread: Cushiemesser12 has landed

Smile Cushiemesser12 has landed

well to start I'm Ethan and i came here because i wanted to find friends who had some of the same Diaper based interests i do like being an adult toddler and acting as one full diaper use included im not 24/7 but i wear alot mostly to bed i have an age-play mommy who is also my long distance best friend and as i played i discovered loving being a toddler id always liked diapers but i blossomed now my friend tolerates it out of love for me but rarely enjoys the diaper part so that's why i came here to find friends who liked diapers too

im a recent high school graduate...yay! and i have A lot! of hobbies some life consuming some not like i am an avid gun collector and shooter as well as a beginning firearms historian i like video games too and reading ,singing and i like strolling about my small town in my wheelchair i am disabled and have medium severity Cerebral Palsy but it hasn't stopped me from anything!

thats me in a nut shell thanks for reading!

well to start I'm Ethan and i came here because i wanted to find friends who had some of the same Diaper based interests i do like being an adult toddler and acting as one full diaper use included im not 24/7 but i wear alot mostly to bed i have an age-play mommy who is also my long distance best friend and as i played i discovered loving being a toddler id always liked diapers but i blossomed now my friend tolerates it out of love for me but rarely enjoys the diaper part so that's why i came here to find friends who liked diapers too

im a recent high school graduate...yay! and i have A lot! of hobbies some life consuming some not like i am an avid gun collector and shooter as well as a beginning firearms historian i like video games too and reading ,singing and i like strolling about my small town in my wheelchair i am disabled and have medium severity Cerebral Palsy but it hasn't stopped me from anything!

thats me in a nut shell thanks for reading!
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. By any chance do you like Need For Speed Undergroud 2 for the Game Cube? It's my absolute favorite video game.
    :-)

Hey and welcome to ADISC. What kind of books do you like to read?

Welcome to our community crib .
    Firearems Historian. Hmmmm. . Got a Victorian-era S&W on you?

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. By any chance do you like Need For Speed Undergroud 2 for the Game Cube? It's my absolute favorite video game.
    :-)

never used the game cube but need for speed is great!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cootsypie View Post
    Hey and welcome to ADISC. What kind of books do you like to read?
    a lil bit of everything but i love john sanford

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Welcome to our community crib .
    Firearems Historian. Hmmmm. . Got a Victorian-era S&W on you?

actually yes! any others?

I'm not a firearms person but my wife is an avid historian. She in fact is a history teacher (she is now substituting because the county she was teaching for is screwball, but that's another story.).

I'm fascinated by the Victorian era. I keep thinking is we behaved more like them (minus the racism, bigotry, etc.) we would be much better off. Of course I could say that about being babies (lol) .

What is your favorite firearm from any decade and any make?

I'm not a firearms person but my wife is an avid historian. She in fact is a history teacher (she is now substituting because the county she was teaching for is screwball, but that's another story.).

I'm fascinated by the Victorian era. I keep thinking is we behaved more like them (minus the racism, bigotry, etc.) we would be much better off. Of course I could say that about being babies (lol) .

What is your favorite firearm from any decade and any make?
    an old west external hammer 12 gauge double barrel shotgun -tips cowboy hat with just diaper and hat on rofl-

Quote Originally Posted by cushiemesser12 View Post
    an old west external hammer 12 gauge double barrel shotgun -tips cowboy hat with just diaper and hat on rofl-
    You may be one of only two padded cowboys on this site.
    I forget the other one's name.

You may be one of only two padded cowboys on this site.
    I forget the other one's name.
    Giggles oops you made me wet....smiles