Thread: New to Diapers

xxbabywannabexx

Exclamation New to Diapers

Hello
    I'm xxbabywannabexx I Have Always Been Fascinated With Diapers (The Baby Kind) The Adult Diapers Seem Alot More Diffrent To Me And I Love The Feel Of The Baby Diapers So Much More.
    I Have Never Wore A Diaper Since I Was Like 3. I Need Help On Where To Start? I Share A Room Which Makes It Totally Hard To Wear Diapers. Help!!!! My Mum Works 9-3 On School Days And VERY Rarely I Get A Day Off When She Doesn't And That Would Really Be My Only Chance Right? Can I Wear A Baby Diaper? Am I Too Old?? Where Can I Hide The Equipment From My Parents?? Can I Use Self Extended Baby Ones Instead Of Adult Ones? How Can I Earn Money To Buy Them?

PS: I'm A Boy 13 Years Of Age
    Last edited by xxbabywannabexx; 25-Jun-2012 at 21:43.

Well, considering your age and even more that you share a room, things will be difficult to impossible. That said, here goes.

1) You can get diapers at most any drug store, grocery store, or superstore (Target, Wal-Mart) As for babish diapers, thats harder but at your age maybe not. Most of us older people consider a babish diaper to be plastic backed. At your age, you proably remember and prefer cloth like outer lining. Depending on your size, a medium 'adult brief' would fit or at least be a starting point.

2) Getting diapers without your parents finding is easy. Keeping them from finding out in your situation is likely impossible. Go to the store, pick out something you want that you think will fit, and pay for it. You'll be scared, nervious, and anxious. Trust me, no one will know or care who or what the diapers are for. Take a deep breath, calm your nerves, and just do it.

3) Expensive is a realitive term. You can expect to spend $10-$15 at a store on a bag of diapers. You can spend a LOT more for good diapers online.

4) Hiding will be the hardest thing. A dresser drawer that NO ONE uses or looks in is a start. Or an old box in the back of the closet or attic. Being completly honest though, at your age hiding things will be almost impossible in the long run.

5) Search around this forum, and the internet (safely and discreetly). There's tips and great information all over th e place. But remember, parents can and often do track their childrens internet use, for good reasons.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    ]I'm xxbabywannabexx - i have always dreamed to wear diapers rather it be just for fun or to wet them i was wondering a few questions on how to get started

1) What Diapers Should I Use? (I Only Like The Feel Of Baby Diapers And They Dont Really Fit Me Now)
    2) How Do I Get Diapers Without My Parents Knowing?
    3) Are Diapers Expensive?
    4) Where Could I Hide All My Diaper Changing Stuff? (Baby Powder,Rash Cream,Diapers)
    5) Is There A Guide Or Any Tips To Help?

Keep In Mind I'm 13, A Boy And Share A Room
    Well... In the UK it's pretty difficult to buy youth/adult-sized nappies in shops so (I assume) most people buy online. I think Boots sell them (branded as StayDry). And you can often get Tena products in large supermarkets.

Usually, though, I only see the pants (i.e. pull-ups) there. I'm not sure if they have the type with tapes... If pull-ups are okay (I'm guessing they're not), you could always try DryNites...

As a tip, if the pack says brief, slip, or all-in-one then it will usually be a tape-on nappy.

And as cost goes, they very, very, very roughly work out at about 80p each (£11.20 for a pack of 14). Buy one or two off eBay and you can pay over £2 each! Tender nappies are really good value at around 30p each (but I've never seen them in a shop)...

So a pack of 14 would cost about £12... And the small size usually fits a 20" to 30" waist (very roughly, depending on brand).

Hope this helps a bit... :-)

1) What Diapers Should I Use? (I Only Like The Feel Of Baby Diapers And They Dont Really Fit Me Now) bambinos
    2) How Do I Get Diapers Without My Parents Knowing? Article
    3) Are Diapers Expensive? Ah not to bad if you have a job or buy generic, well idk about UK
    4) Where Could I Hide All My Diaper Changing Stuff? (Baby Powder,Rash Cream,Diapers) depends on your room setup
    5) Is There A Guide Or Any Tips To Help? Uh in the article yeah

xxbabywannabexx

Do You Guys Think It Would Be Okay If I Done This?? If So Which Diaper Do You Think I Should Use With It?
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/2...extenders.html

Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    I Saw An Article Here For Making Extendable Diapers
    Should I Consider This?
    Well if you like the feel of baby diapers only then yes. However you should at least try some of the adult diapers first.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    Well if you like the feel of baby diapers only then yes. However you should at least try some of the adult diapers first.

The Issue Is I Can't Order Online And I'd Get Caught As When I'm Home My Parents Are Home As They Work The Same Hours I Go To School As Mum Is A Teacher. (Not In The Same School) So I Thought I Could Store Buy Some And Put Them In A Box With A Lock On It.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Well... In the UK it's pretty difficult to buy youth/adult-sized nappies in shops so (I assume) most people buy online. I think Boots sell them (branded as StayDry). And you can often get Tena products in large supermarkets.

Usually, though, I only see the pants (i.e. pull-ups) there. I'm not sure if they have the type with tapes... If pull-ups are okay (I'm guessing they're not), you could always try DryNites...

As a tip, if the pack says brief, slip, or all-in-one then it will usually be a tape-on nappy.

And as cost goes, they very, very, very roughly work out at about 80p each (£11.20 for a pack of 14). Buy one or two off eBay and you can pay over £2 each! Tender nappies are really good value at around 30p each (but I've never seen them in a shop)...

So a pack of 14 would cost about £12... And the small size usually fits a 20" to 30" waist (very roughly, depending on brand).

Hope this helps a bit... :-)
    I'm Looking At Diapers More As That Seems To Be The fascination ~*~ Thanks For Your Advice!
    Last edited by Nihlus; 25-Jun-2012 at 22:51. Reason: Merging posts

It's never essay Being a TB liveing with your parents. Shareing A Room macks it hard to hide your diapers I don't know what your room looks like so I can't help you thar. as for baby diapers I don't how big you are so I say goodnights and underjams would be the big'is diapers with out going to adult diapers. as for money ask your parents to do sume work arond the house for a little money. it worked for me. if thay ask you why just say you would like to go buy a new video game. good luck to you.