Thread: My First Hello

soggyboy

Default My First Hello

Hi to everybody.
    Wow. This is super-daunting. Not only is this the first site for ANYTHING that I have ever signed up for, but this is the first time that I've ever chatted to any(every)body online! Thats true, I dont even use facebook! Apart from using a computer all day at work, I rarely go online at home apart from checking e-mails, banking or online poker.

Not only that, this is also the first time that I've ever discussed or admitted my "secret" fetishes or turn-ons to anybody.

I have looked at other sites before, but have always just been happy to browse, but when I stumbled onto ADISC I was hooked and had to join up. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been logging on and reading some truly well written stories, and some interesting blogs and comments, and it has made me realise that there are a large group of people out there who actually share similar interests.
    I look forward to participating in future discussions and chats.

In a nutshell, I am on the wrong side of 30, but the right side of 50, I live in Australia,love all sports, horror and fiction books, good wine and good company.
    It seems that most users on this site are a bit younger than me, (just based on what I've seen so far) but if we share similar interests, then it will be fun and educational. (I had never heard the term "babyfur" before this week)
    I hope that'll suffice for an introduction,

Soggyboy

Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post
    Soggyboy
    Hello fellow Perthian!

Welcome to ADISC. May i suggest you join Aussie's Unite! - ADISC.org .

It's a little group we have for us Aussies to chat :3 Feel free to jump on in.

Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post
    Hi to everybody.
    It seems that most users on this site are a bit younger than me, (just based on what I've seen so far) but if we share similar interests, then it will be fun and educational.
    There's a fair balance as far as age groups go. I'm always surprised by the number of (forgive the expression) old timers who come to the site as it makes me wonder just how far back the AB/DL subculture reaches.

Welcome to the boards.

Welcome! While Australia will never have the quantity of the US/EU there still appears to be an active group of us here.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here