Thread: Hello, adisc

Default Hello, adisc

I made a not-introduction before in a spiders thread off the offtopic subforum. So this isn't technically my first post. I am a private kind of person, so I usually skip these kinds of things. I joined because I wanted to read all the stories in the completed stories archive, and comment on the ones that I liked, cause I think it's polite. So I did, for as much of the archives as I had read and liked until this morning. However most of my comments got removed by a mod for spamming and necroposting. which was a shock. I can't PM the authors directly, so, either I jump through the system's hoops so I can private message authors whose works I have enjoyed, or I leave. As much as I want to just go back to lurking(or leave entirely) on the grounds that I feel embarassed and shamed/unwelcome at this point, my friends convinced me to make an introductory post, and jump through the hoops (thanks friends).

I'm Sarah Penguin, a very small baby girl who likes crawling & toddling around, playpens, pretty dresses, pacifiers, playing with her piles of fuzzybaby friends, and watching Doctor Who, and Godzilla, and storytime. Lots of my babyfur friends insist I'm a penguin in a notafuzzy suit, I'm not, really! I'm a regular human baby girl.

I made a not-introduction before in a spiders thread off the offtopic subforum. So this isn't technically my first post. I am a private kind of person, so I usually skip these kinds of things. I joined because I wanted to read all the stories in the completed stories archive, and comment on the ones that I liked, cause I think it's polite. So I did, for as much of the archives as I had read and liked until this morning. However most of my comments got removed by a mod for spamming and necroposting. which was a shock. I can't PM the authors directly, so, either I jump through the system's hoops so I can private message authors whose works I have enjoyed, or I leave. As much as I want to just go back to lurking(or leave entirely) on the grounds that I feel embarassed and shamed/unwelcome at this point, my friends convinced me to make an introductory post, and jump through the hoops (thanks friends).

I'm Sarah Penguin, a very small baby girl who likes crawling & toddling around, playpens, pretty dresses, pacifiers, playing with her piles of fuzzybaby friends, and watching Doctor Who, and Godzilla, and storytime. Lots of my babyfur friends insist I'm a penguin in a notafuzzy suit, I'm not, really! I'm a regular human baby girl.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Once you've been around for a while you'll gain Established Contributor status, then you'll be able to Private Message people. Also, do you like music? I like the Anonymous and "Dr. Dowland" labeled pieces from the Margaret Board manuscript.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Once you've been around for a while you'll gain Established Contributor status, then you'll be able to Private Message people. Also, do you like music? I like the Anonymous and "Dr. Dowland" labeled pieces from the Margaret Board manuscript.
    :-)
    Yeah I know about EC. I listen to lots of music, though most of it is streaming online where I have very little idea of what exactly, was in band in school for six years, and I have no idea what the Margaret Board manuscript is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cootsypie View Post
    Hey and welcome to ADISC.
    Thanks.