Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else find this off-putting or limiting

Angry Anyone else find this off-putting or limiting

ok I like to crossdress and wear the cutest clothes but am quite limited due to my size and muscularity and therefore the only thing i can wear are either sleep shirts, lounge clothes, slippers, and panties. Anything else such as dresses, camisoles, skirts and such are strictly off-limits for me and wind up looking quite awkward. I am a very muscular person and very proud of it but I find at times it can be quite limiting for my crossdressing apparel. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm not very muscular, but I'm constantly upset by how my male body disrupts my girl clothing plans. > I really wish I were more petite than I am.

There almost always are some clothes that'll fit you, though, it's just a lot harder to find. Like, have you looked up sites that cater specifically to male cross dressers? The selection's limited and they're probably a lot pricier, but it's an option.

Also, consider looking for female athletic wear...you can get some of the so-called 'feminine' colors, and cuts...shoes, sport-tops/bottoms...and perhaps looser, and lighter colors...also to some degree, if your clothing and maybe hair...appear bigger...you may appear more 'dainty' ...contrast your skin-tone with light, and or vibrant colors...that may actually help for closer fitting clothes too...avoid the darker colors with any scantily-clad, or 'bedroom' clothes. I see some intriguing possibilities when I search "female sportswear" in the images. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Also, consider looking for female athletic wear...you can get some of the so-called 'feminine' colors, and cuts...shoes, sport-tops/bottoms...and perhaps looser, and lighter colors...also to some degree, if your clothing and maybe hair...appear bigger...you may appear more 'dainty' ...contrast your skin-tone with light, and or vibrant colors...that may actually help for closer fitting clothes too...avoid the darker colors with any scantily-clad, or 'bedroom' clothes. I see some intriguing possibilities when I search "female sportswear" in the images. Good luck
    Thanks I will give those a try

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    Androgen Blockers and Estrogen~
    LOL, Im not willing to try any of those, heard too many bad things about that stuff, plus I enjoy my hobby of weightlifting. lol im pretty much torn between the two hobbies of crossdressing and weightlifting
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 24-Jun-2012 at 00:19. Reason: its said "Im not" not "I not"

say, you do have a problem don't you, Gale...

and you say your 20 and pretty proud of your masculine physique, but sort-of like have a thing for the ladies clothes and dainties.....

well well welll, i can most certainly understand that little problem. i went to an all-boys high school and it was a pretty tough place. i wasn't the biggest guy by any means, but my older brothers pet name for me back then was "Neanderthal".... one might say i could both talk the talk and walk the walk.... even though deep down in side some place i sort-of knew i was a budding sissy-fag panted pink all over in there.... LOL (smile)

you'll just have to get to know me to fully understand that. but at the time, i did feel the need to really sow my masculine-oats way more than playing sissy. you could say, i just had a need to really see if i had what it took to walk the walk with the Men.... to me at that time in my life (the early 70's), life was a very simple dichotomy; you either played with the boys or you played with the girls. so i went to work for Uncle Sam; and volunteered for the most dangerous duty i was qualified to do in my choice of service....

i put my heart into it and lived my dream. i have never regretted my "Man years"...... and when they were over, and that part of my life was done with me..... i was just 28.... and it was time to go full-bore for my "sweet girl years".....

this maybe doesn't help make those cute girl-clothes fit right now, but maybe down the line when you think about doing something about your life..... who knows. maybe the best real-time advice is find a face to face gender group and start going to meetings. you will see all sorts of body types there....

my point here, Gale; i am 58 now. i am what is known out here on the left coast as "gender-queer". something else that i never thought i would be when i started out. but i really never changed inside. i just took the time to explore and evolve and enjoy.... and make my body become my slave.... so that i would not end up being a slave to my body..... please think about that a minute... anyone who reads this..... think about it.

your body does not have to dictate your destiny to your spirit.
    your spirit can lead your exploration to your destiny......
    it doesn't matter what the hell body you have to start with, just fly.....

lodge wrecker

^ **standing ovation** Seriously littlelodgewrecker...a near tear in my eye...and just a bit proud! And, I believe good advice...thank you for sharing that. Now I'm going to dash outside before the rains return...

I can't fit into most adult men's clothes and am smaller than 50% of the women I meet (which apparently is not good as most women like guys who are taller than them) but the one good thing about being a short and slim guy is that I can fit into women's clothing with no problem (teen girl stuff as well).

Have you tried just buying clothes that fit reasonably well and getting them tailored to fit you better? Or perhaps try a crossdressing site, I'm sure there are some online that sell normal clothes seen on women that may fit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    Androgen Blockers and Estrogen~
    Yus please.

In the meantime though yes, womens sizes are such a pain!
    I fall somewhere between a 16 and a 20 dependent on the type and cut of garment and its really infuriating when I see something I'd love to wear or think would be perfect, only to find it only goes up to a size below what'll fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    ^ **standing ovation** Seriously littlelodgewrecker...a near tear in my eye...and just a bit proud! And, I believe good advice...thank you for sharing that. Now I'm going to dash outside before the rains return...
    thanks for the accolades there, Marka.....
    it has been nice to have a little sun this afternoon after all that wet stuff. i was out in it for a while with Karen...