Thread: Hello :) :hap:

Default Hello :) :hap:

Hello everybody,

I'm french

I'm new

GoodBye

Hello.. I'm Sissyboi.. Welcome to the site. Could you tell us a bit about yourself. Like what your hobbies are and where you work.. If you work that is. Something more than you like diapers. Tell us something interesting about yourself. Like for instance.. I love to wear dresses. I do. I also love to work on Computers. I actually built one. Was a fun task. So there's an example or two. So take it from there. Again, welcome to the site. We're happy to have you here.

Supersam1223

Hi, welcome to the site! Why don't you tell us some more about yourself? Things like hobbies, favourite films, books, music, foods, et cetera.

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissyboi View Post
    Hello.. I'm Sissyboi.. Welcome to the site. Could you tell us a bit about yourself. Like what your hobbies are and where you work.. If you work that is. Something more than you like diapers. Tell us something interesting about yourself. Like for instance.. I love to wear dresses. I do. I also love to work on Computers. I actually built one. Was a fun task. So there's an example or two. So take it from there. Again, welcome to the site. We're happy to have you here.
    This made me laugh. ^_^

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy.