Thread: Hello, diapered cadets!

Default Hello, diapered cadets!

My name is Kayci and I am 24, I have enjoyed diapers since I was about 10. I didn't really start using them until I was somewhere between 14 - 17, until that time I would buy and just wear them. Pampers and Goodnites are my favorite, I wear Pampers 24/7. You might think this is crazy but for bed I put on a Goodnite over my diaper for more protection. Anyone else do that? Hopefully I am not the only one out there, haha! Well enough with my babble, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone! "Stay diapered and sweet dreams from little miss Kayci!"

Hiya! Congrats for getting onto the site: good to see you here

That seems like a workable system: putting a drynite/goodnite over pampers.

You into music? What kind do you like?

Hi Kayci welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and dont be shy

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Hiya! Congrats for getting onto the site: good to see you here

That seems like a workable system: putting a drynite/goodnite over pampers.

You into music? What kind do you like?
    I listen to almost any kind of music, I believe the more variety the better. My favorites are Country, Rock, and Hip Hop though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Kayci welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and dont be shy
    I love to dance and sing, my favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. Favorite food is Italian, and I love to bowl. I am 5 foot 7 with brown hair, hazel eyes, and people tell me I smile too much. I enjoy to write poems and my goal is to write a story for you all one day. Ever since I was little something about a diaper clicked to me, I don't know what it was or is. I just love them! Haha! Well this girl started when she was about 6 or 7, I found a diaper somewhere in the house which was odd. It was some pink diaper in the 90's, so I took it in the bathroom but as I was doing this, in walks my sister. I felt a little embarrassed but she must of thought it was funny/cute because she changed me into it. I walked out to see my parents reactions and some of them thought it was funny but knowing Dad he wasn't amused. I think that was the beginning of what seems like a beautiful reunion with diapers, haha!