Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hi, Iím Lucid!

You probably gathered that by my user-name, but there it is. Iíve gone by Lucid_Dreamer in many other places and will typically find a variation on that handle wherever I go, so chances are you may have seen me before.

I became interested in diapers at an early age. A very early age, but I suspect that Iím not alone in that. Like pretty much all of you, I believed that I was the only person who felt the way that I do about diapers. For me, it all changed when I was fourteen, after discovering Sissy Beckyís Nursery. I didnít start branching out and talking to other ABís or DLís until much later in life, but Iíll always remember how relieved I felt when I learned that I wasnít alone. Maybe you have a similar story?

Iím a bit of a nerd, but I donít find that to be a negative quality. I have a great love of role-playing games Ė both video games and tabletop Ė and Iíve always been a voracious reader. I also have a rather interesting job, as I work for a county correctional facility, though I hesitate to say where or in what capacity.

I came here for the stories. To read stories and share stories and to build the rapport that comes with these things, though unfortunately I seem to have hit a wall with the stories Iím currently writing. I also came to keep up with some members from another forum through private messaging, though I havenít leveled up yet and Iím not quite sure what thatís going to take.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Asher

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Hi, Iím Lucid!

You probably gathered that by my user-name, but there it is. Iíve gone by Lucid_Dreamer in many other places and will typically find a variation on that handle wherever I go, so chances are you may have seen me before.

I became interested in diapers at an early age. A very early age, but I suspect that Iím not alone in that. Like pretty much all of you, I believed that I was the only person who felt the way that I do about diapers. For me, it all changed when I was fourteen, after discovering Sissy Beckyís Nursery. I didnít start branching out and talking to other ABís or DLís until much later in life, but Iíll always remember how relieved I felt when I learned that I wasnít alone. Maybe you have a similar story?

Iím a bit of a nerd, but I donít find that to be a negative quality. I have a great love of role-playing games Ė both video games and tabletop Ė and Iíve always been a voracious reader. I also have a rather interesting job, as I work for a county correctional facility, though I hesitate to say where or in what capacity.

I came here for the stories. To read stories and share stories and to build the rapport that comes with these things, though unfortunately I seem to have hit a wall with the stories Iím currently writing. I also came to keep up with some members from another forum through private messaging, though I havenít leveled up yet and Iím not quite sure what thatís going to take.

Anyway, thanks for reading!
    Hi Lucid! Welcome to ADISC!

You're definitely not alone in discovering this at a young age; I would say the majority of members here discovered it when they were young as well. And there is certainly nothing wrong about being a nerd. You'll fit right in!

There is quite a good collection of stories here, so you're in the right place! What kind of stories do you normally write?

This article will probably help you figure out what you need to do to send PMs. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Hi Lucid welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy.

Astra

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

It's nice to see another writer joining the site. As Asher said, ADISC has a pretty good story section, so you should fit write in (sorry-- couldn't resist the pun!). How long have you been writing? It sucks that you feel like you've hit a wall with your stories; writer's block is definitely a frustrating thing to have.

I like your username a lot-- I take it you are, in fact, a lucid dreamer? How often do you have them? I've had lucid dreams my whole life, although it's never been a frequent thing for me-- I get them once a month at the very most. I've read that there are some people who have trained themselves to have lucid dreams and do it as often as a few times a week. All in all, it's a fascinating phenomenon.

Anyway, welcome once again. Hopefully we'll get a chance to read some of your stories here in the future.