Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me my house is for sale and im afraid some one will see them

Default help me my house is for sale and im afraid some one will see them

Ok so i bought diapers and was going to hide them in my usual spot. But when i got home i saw a for sale sign. Sense they will show the whole house closet space to, whats the best hidding places while the house is being shown to hide them. All i have is a closet in my room besides a bed. A few tubaware containers that are full.

Dad has already seen my paci so im making sure he dosent see them.

MonarchMonk

Do you have a backpack or some kind of private container that no one else is allowed to look in?

Try and put them in something that only you know where it is and how to open.

they are not looking at the stuff in the room but the room itself, and how big it is. the only time some one looking to buy a house will look at your stuff is because its in there way. stick them in a box so they dont open a closet and see a big ole bag with molicare on the side and your good. these random people in your house are not likely to be rummaging though your stuff with a real estate agent standing there.

Quote Originally Posted by MonarchMonk View Post
    Do you have a backpack or some kind of private container that no one else is allowed to look in?

I have tubaware but they are full. Other them that no i dont have a privet contsiner

Try and put them in something that only you know where it is and how to open.

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    they are not looking at the stuff in the room but the room itself, and how big it is. the only time some one looking to buy a house will look at your stuff is because its in there way. stick them in a box so they dont open a closet and see a big ole bag with molicare on the side and your good. these random people in your house are not likely to be rummaging though your stuff with a real estate agent standing there.
    Yea you are right. Idk im just nervious about strangers in my house. What if tgey want to steal something. I guess im paranoid

Just get a big cardboard box, put all your stuff in it and put it in the bottom of your closet. No-one will look in it or take anything. If yiu're worried about your dad looking in the box, throw a few clothes in the top to hide what's underneath.

How did you not know beforehand that your house was going to be For Sale? @_@

You might want to hide them off-site. I often hide mine in a stand of trees near my house, wrapped in a garbage bag to protect them from the elements. If you're in a more rural area and keeping them in your house really isn't an option, this may work for you.

Adventurer, that may be a good idea for some of us

The stuff I have paid money for would never be left in the woods. Attics are a Ab/DL's best hideing spot. Yes its hot up there, and for some its not easly accessible. It just comes down to where it's actually NOT going to be found.

id say hide them under the edges of your bed almost no one would know there there besides you

Do you have a car you can hide your stuff in? That's what I did, I have a system in my trunk and my family knows not to open you trunk because you can't fit anything in there anyways, but I hid my stuff behind the box until we moved.