Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena Pants and leakage.

Default Tena Pants and leakage.

I had a wrist surgery and I was hospitalized for one day. The anesthetic and pain killers the doctor gave me made me drowsy and it prevails me from walking or standing up. The risk of me falling are high too, there is a huge n heavy cast on my arm, thus it became an obstacle for me to do anything. Simple basic things like bathing,putting my own cloths and toilet became a challenge. I was discharged today, I got home still feeling drowsy, thus I used tena pants for my wettings. The trouble about tena pants is, it kept leaking and my wettings are heavy. I hate it when it leaks.

Can you don't wear a different diaper then?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wr5r5q
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have my kendall super maxi, but I do not want to make it obvious to my mom that I have diaper stash in my cabinet and hidden in a box. She sure will question me why I have kendall super maxi with baby prints on.

Yes maybe it is so. But can you don't bought another diaper or something?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rvdrkr

Any suggestion, I was thinking of molicare diaper

Tena maxi is a good diaper to. Maybe that can be something.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ixu5ar

This is awkward to ask my mom to buy for me, since I'm not in a good situation

If you have just had surgery i think she will understand. She may even appreciate you confiding in her. If she knows you need them then she will most probably get them for you to help you. So, molicare is a good diaper. I recommend super plus and the tena slip maxi is also good. How do u plan to tape on the diaper though, if you have just had wrist surgery? A good pull on is the molicare super. They hold a good amount. Hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by MagicMan; 23-Jun-2012 at 08:11. Reason: double posting

A pull up will not do any good unless it can sustain leakage, cuz I will always flood and it will leak. Since now I have no choice but to wear 24/7 until I'm well enough and I'm able to take my cast off. Although I had few occasions wearing diapers 24/7 and wearing multiple diaper for the trill of it. Apparently this is real talk I need to be in diapers for medical reasons and I can't do much in my room, It sucks cuz I couldn't go out.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    If you have just had surgery i think she will understand. She may even appreciate you confiding in her.
    I agree with MagicMan on this. I was hiding my need of diapers from my dad for years. Finally one day (when I moved back in with him) I told him. He was concerned about my medical condition, but has been very supportive. He even took me to pick up my last 3 cases of diapers.

If it's medical, your mom will understand. Also, if you are looking for discreet, I doubt you will be any better off with Molicare over the Kendall. Just tell your mom, so you don't have to worry about her noticing you have a puffy butt.