Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you have an accident...

pink2480

Default When you have an accident...

When you have an accident do you change your diaper right away or do you wait a while and sit in it? How do you feel when you have an accident? Do you punish yourself in any way, and if so, how?

To me, I would sit in it and wet it more, then change it with a fresh new one when it becomes more prone to leaking. I also wouldn't punish myself, because I have no interest in self harming and humliation.

Almost by definition, you can't easily have an accident if you're wearing (that's what the diaper is for!) lol

ParadoxBox

I dont punish myself and depending on size and messy level I may sit in it or clean up right away

If I changed every time I wet my diaper, I would do nothing but change diapers all day long. I usually go three to six hours between changes, depending how wet I am.

I sit in it for a while and change when I feel that the diaper is mostly used up

I always change when I get up in the morning. During the day I change after the diaper is very wet, or as soon as I can if I have a sense of a leak. If I have a bowel accident, I try to change as soon as possible to avoid odors.

I stay in until the diaper becomes "uncomfortable." A lot of variables involved in that to have a hard/set rule.

I only wear at night, one or two days a week. I wet them during the night (not by accident, I have to wake up, get out of bed and stand up to wet) I wear the wet diaper until morning and then take it off and shower. If I'm feeling really naughty, I may mess it in the morning when I wake up, but if I do that I get out of it and shower right away.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by pink2480 View Post
    When you have an accident do you change your diaper right away or do you wait a while and sit in it? How do you feel when you have an accident? Do you punish yourself in any way, and if so, how?
    Wow kind of a bold post for a newer user, nah messin with ya.

To answer the question: well I like to sit in the diaper a while and wet in it more. I feel like I am in a warm wet must diaper. Nope I do not believe in physical punishment as a mean and nor do I believe in it as a punishment on small children/teens.