Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi this is a bit weird I've wanted to do this for ages. I still feel pretty shy about doing this but well I'm giving it a go.

I've loved slipping back into a baby state since I was a little kid, I suppose part of me never really grew up.

This is something I've never told anyone. Hopefully Ill find a bit of courage sharing with others.

that's about it for now.

Welcome to adisc this is a nice place to come to discuss and embrace your ab side. I came here a couple years ago, never regretted it once, good place to meet people with the same interests and issues. Feel free to tell us more about yourself don't be shy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Hi this is a bit weird I've wanted to do this for ages. I still feel pretty shy about doing this but well I'm giving it a go.

I've loved slipping back into a baby state since I was a little kid, I suppose part of me never really grew up.

This is something I've never told anyone. Hopefully Ill find a bit of courage sharing with others.

that's about it for now.
    Hey!

Welcome to ADISC!

Don't be shy, none of us bite too hard around here. We are all pretty fun to be around :P

What about hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time? I'm sure you will find users who have something in common with you as well.

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy

Way grow up. That is a bad thing. Diaper and baby bottle is more nice.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?33r1cr
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm always happy when I snuggle into bed, nappy or not. This is when I most feel like a baby. I sleep with my partner so I have to snuggle discretely, it's so difficult cause this is when I really want to express my baby side. Sometimes I carefully slip a nappy on, a bit risky but hey sometimes it's just gotta be done. Maybe somewhere deep down I want her to discover me! hmmmn

pink2480

welcome. I am pretty new here too

I am also a newborn here but Welcome! I hope you enjoy the time here.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    I'm always happy when I snuggle into bed, nappy or not. This is when I most feel like a baby. I sleep with my partner so I have to snuggle discretely, it's so difficult cause this is when I really want to express my baby side. Sometimes I carefully slip a nappy on, a bit risky but hey sometimes it's just gotta be done. Maybe somewhere deep down I want her to discover me! hmmmn
    hi welcome to the ADISC. I do under stand that you would like your partner discover you.