Thread: Whoops! Time for an introduction

Default Whoops! Time for an introduction

Just became a lurker. Forgot to make an introduction and didn't save this site to my bookmarks, whoops. Hello! Kalisto here. Not much to say. Sissy AB that spends alot of my time on Sissykiss and DailyDiapers and managed to end up here. Nice to meet you all. ^_^

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about your hobbies or intrest?

Certainly! Outside of the AB scene my interests mostly lean...very nerd. :P Gaming is prolly my primary hobby. I mostly play RPGs, not a big shooter fan really. I'm an English major in college so I love to read and like to try my hand at writing, though that rarely works out. I don't have many impressive hobbies sadly, I spend most of my time doing my work for class. (Woo Summer break!)

Hey
    Welcome! HAVE FUN!
    F is for friends
    U is for U n me
    N is for nuke em all
    Jk u no likey shooters!?

Ever try out skyrim good game, anyways have fun :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisto View Post
    Certainly! Outside of the AB scene my interests mostly lean...very nerd. :P Gaming is prolly my primary hobby. I mostly play RPGs, not a big shooter fan really. I'm an English major in college so I love to read and like to try my hand at writing, though that rarely works out. I don't have many impressive hobbies sadly, I spend most of my time doing my work for class. (Woo Summer break!)
    First off,welcome to ADISC

secondly,yay for nerds! I love rpgs too~ What are your favorites? Reading is a good hobby to have :3 So yay for that! Anyway,hope you enjoy it here! Everyone's pretty friendly on ADISC You'll love it!

Oh gosh too many to name! To name a few and answer the question above I looove Skyrim, Morrowind remains my favorite game of all time. I love the Mass Effect series and Dragon Age, I'm currently playing Earthbound, Persona 3-4 are fantastic, the Fallout series, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, Witcher 2, Dark Souls. These are just the ones off the top of my head. ^_^

What no classic Lufia and Lufia 2 for Snes, or even mention of a single Final Fantasy like the good ones 4-6, or expand to 7-8 if you are feeling bold?? but No really Welcome! Come Join the community!

I've actually never heard of Lufia, need to check it out! Also try as I might...I just can't get into the Final Fantasy games. :P I mean I liked 6 and 7 but after that? Ehhhhh. My friends ADORE those games though.