Thread: Hi I am new

pink2480

Default Hi I am new

Newbie here..DL...but am curious to the whole AB thing too. Look forward to seeing what this place is all about and getting to know you all.

hello pink and welcome! I hope you feel welcome here and enjoy the resources on the site. What are some of your hobbies and interests? As for me, I'm a musician - if you couldn't tell. I play piano. Have a great evening!

For the full effect, please read this post in a Teutonic accent. Think "Ze goggles do nothing."

Good evening, Pink! We welcome you here to our lovely establishment called ADISC. Feel free to talk to me if you have any questions, or to one of our seasoned veterans, like Peachy or Ayanna.

Please note that much of what we do here is PG at most, if not all times.

On a more personal note- I am also struggling somewhat with finding my identity on the AB/DL spectrum. Perhaps we can look for the answers together! I'd love to have a friend for that.

Welcome to ADISC!

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest. And don't be shy

pink2480

Thanks all for your messages. I love singing and dancing..I enjoy watching funny movies, eating sushi, drinking coffee, shopping, traveling, bar hopping :-), hanging with friends...and much more. I am outgoing and people describe me as a really fun person to be around..I enjoy learning about psychology. I am also a 30 year old female.

I am a DL..I don't know why. There is some guilt and shame associated to this. I remember when I was younger trying to find diapers...I thought something was wrong with me...I go through phases wearing diapers..When I am in a 'phase', I am quite obsessive about it...and this is something that I do not like...like for example, I had somewhere I had to be this morning but I chose to be in diapers so that I could pee and change them all day...Its controlling my life right now and I hate it.

I am still kind of 'curious' to this whole thing...more curious to the AB stuff... [Removed]

I guess that is all for now..thanks for welcoming to the community and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Happy Friday!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 22-Jun-2012 at 23:47. Reason: removed personal ad.

Pink, thanks for the reply. It's good to hear from you. I can empathize with a lot of what you're going through. I, too, have dealt with the guilt, shame, and phases where diapers seemed to take over my life. I imagine many others here have, as well. You are not alone.

The more you talk with others about it, and the more you find out about ways others have coped, the better you will be able to manage it. Believe it or not, there are even some up-sides to being diapered.

I sincerely wish you the best and hope you find some good perspective, enjoyment, and life here! Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by pink2480 View Post
    Thanks all for your messages. I love singing and dancing..I enjoy watching funny movies, eating sushi, drinking coffee, shopping, traveling, bar hopping :-), hanging with friends...and much more. I am outgoing and people describe me as a really fun person to be around..I enjoy learning about psychology. I am also a 30 year old female.

I am a DL..I don't know why. There is some guilt and shame associated to this. I remember when I was younger trying to find diapers...I thought something was wrong with me...I go through phases wearing diapers..When I am in a 'phase', I am quite obsessive about it...and this is something that I do not like...like for example, I had somewhere I had to be this morning but I chose to be in diapers so that I could pee and change them all day...Its controlling my life right now and I hate it.

I am still kind of 'curious' to this whole thing...more curious to the AB stuff... [Removed]

I guess that is all for now..thanks for welcoming to the community and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Happy Friday!
    Hello and welcome to ADISC, Pink! I think you'll find this site to be very informative and full of a lot of great people!

I know how you feel about being obsessive withe the whole diaper thing. I go through the same phases myself, so I certainly sympathize with you. As BachBrahms mentioned, you're certainly not alone in that.

Enjoy the site and happy Friday to you as well!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 22-Jun-2012 at 23:48. Reason: editing quote to match edited quote