Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sissy Stories?

Default Sissy Stories?

To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen a single well written sissy story on the Internet as of now. I've been looking for a good one since I found out I was a sissy, yet I never seem to find the ones I'm looking for. Hell, most of the ones I've found just seem to be fap material. Does anyone know of a good sissy story out there, or just simply a good LG story? It doesn't have to be on this site, I'm just looking for some decent reading material.

Ahhhhhh! *subs to this thread* I hope someone posts some good sissy stuff, I am very sad to say I haven't see anything passable going around on *chan boards.

Perhaps if we all asked very sweetly, we could convince WBDaddy to take the project. I'm fairly sure that man can write beautifully about anything.

My story has a sissy in it and are one of the main characters in the story but it's probably not what you would want. The character is actually based on my sister who is a sissy too.

Have you come across 'The Chronicles of Vickie' by Sparkles aka Victoria Nichole Little, this was part of the reason I discovered the ABDL scene, very sissy/LG and plenty ABDL, fairly well written if on the whole unfinished

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Have you come across 'The Chronicles of Vickie' by Sparkles aka Victoria Nichole Little, this was part of the reason I discovered the ABDL scene, very sissy/LG and plenty ABDL, fairly well written if on the whole unfinished
    Read chapter 1. Me gusta.

There are 12 or 13 episodes and could use some serious wrapping up by the end, glad you like it so far ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Eh...it's got potential, but what tipped me off in the first chapter was the dialogue and description. It was just...bland. The dialogue wasn't dialogue; it was one character stating a fact or two, and the other character leaving to find the next character to complete the cycle. And the descriptions and explanations of everything was just as bland. The author set up the story, and...well, he/she set up the story. That's it. No background, no profiles, nothing. I'm not saying it was terrible, it was just...meh.

that was episode 1 there are 13 I think episodes it does get more interesting, like you say it's just a start explore the rest of the "forum" and read the rest it is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    >w< I love reading gender bender and the like~ If anyone's looking for a cute one with a good story, I'd suggest looking at Mint na Bokura. Nice length, cute and lovable characters, and great artwork.