Thread: New here!

Default New here!

Hey guys I'm new here. Just a little background info about me: I'm 19, male, brown hair and brown eyes, currently about to go to med school in the fall at ole miss ( one of the best med based colleges in the States) I drive a 1979 AMC Spirit which I have been restoring for 3 years, but I'm not going yo go into details about the car since there are so many, oh and I drag race with it at the local tracks. That's a little bit but if you want more just tell me.

Hey guys I'm new here. Just a little background info about me: I'm 19, male, brown hair and brown eyes, currently about to go to med school in the fall at ole miss ( one of the best med based colleges in the States) I drive a 1979 AMC Spirit which I have been restoring for 3 years, but I'm not going yo go into details about the car since there are so many, oh and I drag race with it at the local tracks. That's a little bit but if you want more just tell me.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Sounds like a nice car you have there. Enjoy the site.
    :-)

Hi welcome to ADISC. AMC Spirit nice car. So do you like car? Or any peticular hobby or intrest?

Quote Originally Posted by balmung View Post
    Heya! Welcome to ADISC! I had to look up and see what a 1979 AMC Spirit looked like and I must say it looks pretty awesome. So you are going into med school? What for? If I may ask. Also the drag races sounds fun, :P

Well, again welcome to the forums and hope you have an awesome time here!