Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In regards to role playing as a baby/toddler

Default In regards to role playing as a baby/toddler

I like to ask you an interesting question that I think we ABs like to share. If any of you like to role play as a baby/toddler before having to go to work or something, how long do you enjoy role playing a day? For those who have never role played like I haven't, how long would you want to enjoy role playing a day or so? For me, I would like to role play at a maximum of 3-4 hours a day or more.

Cherub

I've never RP'ed before, so I don't know. I guess for me it's more of being able to spend time diapered. For me, the more time I can spend while diapered the better. In the past I've done 24/7 for a week or so.

I can't cub out everyday, it just simply isn't in the cards. For me, a good session would be a few hours, maaaaaybe 2-5. That's only if I can't do it all day, which is rare in itself. I get to cub out maybe once a week. :/

Sometimes I take all day, if the situation allows. It's not like I'm regressed the whole time, but I can turn it on or off at will. Back when my wife worked and I had Fridays off, I would regress all day, dressed in diapers, etc.

I'm regressed from the moment I lay in bed to the time I fall asleep xD something about being all cozy and bunched up in my blanket makes me very babyish. Sure, sometimes I don't, but only like 7 days out of the month

Having the chance to spend an evening role playing fully immersing yourself in the baby thing is amazing. then to wake up the next morning still in a warm wet nappy is bliss. It's the only way to get the real regression feeling. unfortunately it's all to rare for me, so I have to be happy with brief episodes. lol

I'm Role-playing for the first time today and I'm enjoying it! Been doing it for about two hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Having the chance to spend an evening role playing fully immersing yourself in the baby thing is amazing. then to wake up the next morning still in a warm wet nappy is bliss. It's the only way to get the real regression feeling. unfortunately it's all to rare for me, so I have to be happy with brief episodes. lol

Completely agree with that, it's the continuity that makes it so good, like being little in the evening and the next morning without a break.

Alas its once in a blue moon for me too! Meh

Never role played..... In my opinion I think it would be really hard to role play without a Care taker such as a mommy or a daddy to play with me and change my diaper and wake me up from a nap or something

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKayla View Post
    I'm regressed from the moment I lay in bed to the time I fall asleep xD something about being all cozy and bunched up in my blanket makes me very babyish. Sure, sometimes I don't, but only like 7 days out of the month
    Same here. Nice blanket and a plush brings it out for me most nights.

For me, role playing wouldn't involve a huge change anyway. Everyone called me "a little old man" all throughout my childhood.