Thread: Hi

Just a quick introduction, since I'm terrible at this sort of thing

Firstly, I'm a TB(As for the 29, not my age(I'm 16 for the record), just sort of a trademark tag I use for all my internet accounts)

Can't really recall what exactly caused me to notice this interest, just sorta flipped on one day, don't have any exciting stories about it really

The way I look at life is, its something to laugh at and enjoy, not to examine and study, only have one chance at it for sure, might as well have a blast while you can

The only person i know in real life that knows i am a TB is my mother, who i told just a few months ago(Luckily she took it very well, as she is where i got my mentality about life from)

Other than that, nothing to really say, Good to have finally found a website dedicated to tb/ab/dl activity, hope to make good friends with everyone here

Also-Feel free to add me on IMVU if you have it, avatar name is DL29(Couldn't make the name TB29 at the time of creation, some random error...guess that's good ole' buggy imvu for ya)
    Last edited by Peachy; 10-Oct-2008 at 09:54. Reason: merging double post

Hiyas and welcome to the forums

Quote Originally Posted by TB29 View Post

Can't really recall what exactly caused me to notice this interest, just sorta flipped on one day, don't have any exciting stories about it really
    Hmm maybe you've always been interested but didn't realise it until recently. Well I'm glad your mom was okay with everything. That does make things a lot easier.

Welcome. I do hope that you will enjoy this family as much as I have.