Thread: Diaper Lover and Maker

Default Diaper Lover and Maker

Hello, just another diaper lover here! I also make custom adult diapers. From economy to luxurious. My favorite diaper is a ruffle butt on the outside, hidden PUL, and cuddle minky fabric or velour inner against my skin. You dream it I can make it in any size. [removed]

Otherwise, I look forward to being active in your community, if you will have me.

Examples of my work because I love to share.
    http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/AdultCustoms/DSC_0447.jpg

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/AdultCustoms/DSC_0484.jpg

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/AdultCustoms/DSC_0498.jpg
    Last edited by Nihlus; 20-Jun-2012 at 22:25.

Cool diapers.

Well now we know abit about your buisness could you tell usa a bit more about yourself?
    Like hobbies, favorite type of music, do you draw?

Anyway welcome

Certainly, I sew, sew sew. I love making things from a yard of fabric. The possibilities are endless. I also love cooking, and am a terrible drawer. I can't even draw a circle free hand.

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCustoms View Post
    Certainly, I sew, sew sew. I love making things from a yard of fabric. The possibilities are endless. I also love cooking, and am a terrible drawer. I can't even draw a circle free hand.

Thanks for the welcome.
    Those are some really cool designs! I have sewn before, just like repair work and a costume for halloween. Cooking it a strong side of mine ans well as drawnin. But, welcome to Adisc, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    Those are some really cool designs! I have sewn before, just like repair work and a costume for halloween. Cooking it a strong side of mine ans well as drawnin. But, welcome to Adisc, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks. I've always wanted to draw, but am horrible at it. I'll stick to sewing. It's less frustrating, lol. I'm about to pick up knitting. I guess my age is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCustoms View Post
    Thanks. I've always wanted to draw, but am horrible at it. I'll stick to sewing. It's less frustrating, lol. I'm about to pick up knitting. I guess my age is showing.
    Yeah drawing can be frustrating sometimes. Ah, I tried knitting before, like once. It was okay, I ended up making a scarf for one of my family members.

Welcome to ADISC, AdultCustoms! Those are some great diapers you've made. You've got a nice talent there! Nothing wrong with sewing or knitting, so don't let it make you feel old.

Again welcome!