Thread: My Introduction

Cool My Introduction

Hello! people from adisc.
    I'm Mexican, I have good notes at school, and like playing video games, including Zelda.
    I love anime like: Dragon Ball, Naruto and Pokemon.
    I'm here because I want to wear diapers, and in te night i always sleep with my paci. Actually, I'm sucking on it right now.
    I want to meet more people like me in this site.
    And I have to do some questions about something.
    See ya!

ZelikaBaby

Well hello Rayugomon and welcome! (hehe I get to say that now I've been here for almost 3 days!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayugomon View Post
    Hello! people from adisc.
    I'm Mexican, I have good notes at school, and like playing video games, including Zelda.
    I love anime like: Dragon Ball, Naruto and Pokemon.
    I'm here because I want to wear diapers, and in te night i always sleep with my paci. Actually, I'm sucking on it right now.
    I want to meet more people like me in this site.
    And I have to do some questions about something.
    See ya!
    Hello Rayugomon welcome to adisc as a menbere of the comuinty i would like to help u but if u want to get better awnsers go to this fourm when have the time they will help u out more i think
    i shall give u the link: Diaper Talk

when put your post up rembere to give us as much detail as u can like u just did every litlle thing helps us to help u. adisc is a site where we will help and support people so if u allso have any hard times u cantalk to me and i will help u out thats my job making others happy in the comuinty as the small things can go a long way

i wish u have a good day and take great care be safe man and welcome to adisc

Bambin04

Welcome to ADISC. You will meet many people here that share the same interest!

Hi Rayugomon welcome to ADISC. I hope we can get to know each other

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplash View Post
    Hello Rayugomon welcome to adisc as a menbere of the comuinty i would like to help u but if u want to get better awnsers go to this fourm when have the time they will help u out more i think
    i shall give u the link: Diaper Talk

when put your post up rembere to give us as much detail as u can like u just did every litlle thing helps us to help u. adisc is a site where we will help and support people so if u allso have any hard times u cantalk to me and i will help u out thats my job making others happy in the comuinty as the small things can go a long way

i wish u have a good day and take great care be safe man and welcome to adisc
    Thank you! I am a little shy, so I could take a while to make it.