Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA Agent gets groped back by a female passenger.

pepsicolaisgreat

Default TSA Agent gets groped back by a female passenger.

I just saw this on the net. A female former TSA Agent Gropes a TSA Agent back. lol

Female Passenger Groped by TSA Gropes Back, Charged with Battery | Threat Level | Wired.com

TSA released a statement saying that “violence against our officers who work every day to keep the traveling public safe is unacceptable.”
    Wtf? Violence? That lady was NOT being violent, she was just being a smartass. Quite frankly I don't blame her. She needed to have some way to inform them that what that agent did was wrong and nobody would believe the typical whiny story about an excessive patdown. I believe her though, the facts seem to be in her favor. Meh. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. On a side note TSA at PDX has never given me nearly as much trouble as I hear about. People complain all the time about security being a hassle, but I always come prepared and two hours early. : D

To be fair, Portland has to be one of the most liberal, laid-back cities in the country. Even San Fran felt more uptight . . . .

Why does the public view - especially the media view - think that these types of patdowns are 'necessary'? They are not going to find anything with these assaults that would not be found through other screening techniques.

'Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.' - Ben Franklin

If you want real security, without invasive gropings, cancer causing 'naked body scanners', and all sorts of other ineffective methods, take a look at Israel's Ben Gurion airport. Arguably one of the biggest terror targets out there, yet their security techniques are very effective, without being invasive and slow. 20 minutes from curb to gate, with all staff through the entire system using profiling techniques (not racial, or anything like that) to identify threats requiring higher levels of screening. No random groping of toddlers or elderly.

The TSA is the biggest waste of money around and provides no real security at all. There are plenty of people that have demonstrated how easy it is to get items through security that should not be. Meanwhile, if you have a pair of fingernail clippers....

Quote Originally Posted by babyhawk View Post
    The TSA is the biggest waste of money around and provides no real security at all. There are plenty of people that have demonstrated how easy it is to get items through security that should not be. Meanwhile, if you have a pair of fingernail clippers....
    Yes, but it provides a lot of good green jobs. <wink> <wink>

typical beureaucratic bullies given carte blanche by media driven paranoia. 9/11 was over a decade ago. Erroding civil and personal liberties in this way for so long just shows terrorist scum that they DO have an effect and they HAVE essentially reached their goals...a dissrupted way of life and a terrified populace

17 airports so far have fired the TSA and hired their own agents. I think the TSA needs to be disbanded. They are out of control.

If you want real security, without invasive gropings, cancer causing 'naked body scanners', and all sorts of other ineffective methods, take a look at Israel's Ben Gurion airport. Arguably one of the biggest terror targets out there, yet their security techniques are very effective, without being invasive and slow. 20 minutes from curb to gate, with all staff through the entire system using profiling techniques (not racial, or anything like that) to identify threats requiring higher levels of screening. No random groping of toddlers or elderly..
    If your name is Mohamed I think it might take longer than 20 minutes. They use what works.

Quote Originally Posted by leffykit View Post
    9/11 was over a decade ago.
    Am I the only one who remembers the much more recent event that forced a nation to only carry 3 oz bottles of shampoo and toileteries onto planes? You know, the incident whereby a number of terrorits planned to use a camera and a few homemade explosives to blow up several International flights that was averted by a very watchful guard at Heathrow?

Yeah. I'm sorry, but the TSA is a necessary evil. Some police officers are corrupt, that doesn't mean we need to get rid of the entire police force.

If you want real security, without invasive gropings, cancer causing 'naked body scanners', and all sorts of other ineffective methods, take a look at Israel's Ben Gurion airport. Arguably one of the biggest terror targets out there, yet their security techniques are very effective, without being invasive and slow. 20 minutes from curb to gate, with all staff through the entire system using profiling techniques (not racial, or anything like that) to identify threats requiring higher levels of screening. No random groping of toddlers or elderly..
    They don't have to deal with the 14th Amendment and the ACLU. The reality is there are more effective techniques, and they tend to violate certain precepts of the US Constitution/