Thread: Have not worn in 3 months

Default Have not worn in 3 months

So I've been looking for a job for 4 months and I finally found one 2 weeks ago. I also have not worn diapers in 3 months and this Friday I can finally afford to buy them again when I get paid. So much want. Anyway that might be a problem as my family is moving. In the house I have now, my room is waaaaaaaaay in the back where nobody can hear me. My parents are getting together and getting a new house and the rooms are RIGHT smack dab next to each other. (Mine and my sister's). It will be about a month until we move in but I am too slow at using diapers (VERY occasional wear) and I am afraid I won't be able to use them in time and that if I take them with me someone would be able to hear me un-taping and taping them up. x_x I won't be living in the new house for too long, as I will be moving out on my own in late November. So what would you do if you were me? Should I maybe just wait until I get my place? I've been using diapers thus far and nobody's discovered them, I'm just not sure how it will pan out at the new house. Are there maybe diapers with very quiet tapes and that don't make much noise when you fold them out that you guys could recommend to me?

Even if you move out, to the new house, it's still doable.
    My mate padded me up at his house, with his sister and mom on the room right next to us, and it all went fine ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    Even if you move out, to the new house, it's still doable.
    My mate padded me up at his house, with his sister and mom on the room right next to us, and it all went fine ^^;
    Really? Wow. I'm always afraid someone might be able to hear the tapes or something. And they're really loud when they're fresh from the package and you unfold them. Meh. Maybe I'll just keep my door locked to keep curious eyeballs at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by dIstraCtedOctoPus View Post
    Really? Wow. I'm always afraid someone might be able to hear the tapes or something. And they're really loud when they're fresh from the package and you unfold them. Meh. Maybe I'll just keep my door locked to keep curious eyeballs at bay.
    Just a piece of advise, when you undo the tapes, undo them fast, it'll be louder, but it will only last about a second, your family wil most likely think you're using tape on something :3

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    Just a piece of advise, when you undo the tapes, undo them fast, it'll be louder, but it will only last about a second, your family wil most likely think you're using tape on something :3
    Ah. See I never thought of that because I automatically think slow = quieter. xP Thank you. :3

I would suggest a little background noise like a radio or TV. I lived in a house where my room was right across from my parents, and right next to my brother, and still did all kinds of diapering. I think you will be fine. I know it sounds loud and obvious to you, but it's because you know what it is. I doubt anyone would figure out what the noise is from anyway. I don't think they will immediately think diapers...

paul19

I'd say buy sample packs for now, cause I made the mistake of ordering diapers once when I was really craving them and I almost got caught. ( I bought four cases) but anyways,.do that, you could just buy a pack, and stash them all in different locations. Like a few in a back pack, a few in your gym bag, maybe a few in your laptop case. That's why i do.

Quote Originally Posted by paul19 View Post
    I made the mistake of ordering diapers once when I was really craving them and I almost got caught. ( I bought four cases)
    heh, that should have set you for awhile! my most recent order was big like that too. nice to be able to pad up and change into a fresh diaper whenever I feel like it without worrying about running out.

I understand what you mean about rooms are to close and your afraid of anyone hearing you put on a diaper and taking it off. I too live in a house with 4 roommates. All of our rooms are sandwich together, but that doesn't stop me from putting on a diaper or taking them off. What I do to muffle the loud sound of putting on or taking off is, I put my diaper on under my blankets on my bed. I have two blankets and it totally takes away all the sound. So get your diapers and now you have No worries. Enjoy diaper wearing

Hey, thank you everyone for the advice. Definitely going to order a small case of some good old Abenas this Friday when I get paid. : D w00t! Can't wait.