Thread: Website ideas

Lightbulb Website ideas

I am a web developer that is looking for site ideas. Dose anyone have a idea, or need a site made for them

What type of developer? If you're a graphics guy, making generic site themes is always fun, if you're a more code-y type of guy, you could try making a Blog/Content Management System or something? Do you run your own website yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by codsk8er1 View Post
    I am a web developer that is looking for site ideas. Dose anyone have a idea, or need a site made for them
    I agree with SonicBear, what type of website developer are you? Graphic, themes, or codes, css, html, etc? Making templates for websites are always fun, and that way if you needed a particular template later you have on at your disposal. I know people who use Webs.com are always in need of CSS templates, which is not hard to get a hang of, but they are always in demand. Same goes for blog templates and plain jane website templates.

RoleModel

I need to work up a PHP calaender for my site.

I'm thinking about a table to actually display the dates,
    then IF I've something booked on a date, I'd like that cell to highlight, then on a click go to the booking
    or past events to be highlighted when u click them it goes to the page from that event