Thread: Tena Slip Maxi Medium

Default Tena Slip Maxi Medium

I ordered one bag of Tena Slip Maxi's and I'll have to get them soon from post office. Does anyone know how big that bag is? Will it fit in my backpack, or do I need a big paper bag?

Depends on the size of the backpack... a large camping/travelling backpack would probably be OK, but not a standard sports one I would think.

the bag for them isn't really that big (they only have 8 in a pack) so you should be able to fit it in most backpacks. when i used to get them, i had a smallish backpack that managed to hold a bag without issue (it was more of a sports backpack) so you should be fine with it.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek61 View Post
    the bag for them isn't really that big (they only have 8 in a pack) so you should be able to fit it in most backpacks. when i used to get them, i had a smallish backpack that managed to hold a bag without issue (it was more of a sports backpack) so you should be fine with it.
    Over here in Europe, Tena Maxis come in bags of 24 nowadays (used to be 21, before that 22, before that 26). I've never seen a "trial bag" of 8. Sometimes, you get free samples, but I reckon those are individually packaged, or come as two in a bag (Molicare samples do). Those are strictly not for sale though.

So yeah, you'd better be taking a big backpack. I reckon a bag of Tenas is about the size of an A3 sheet of paper (29.7 x 42 cm).

Peachy

here in aus, there is only a bag of 8, we dont have bags of 24 or anything like that, so that is why i said it. Still costs like 18 bucks for a bag of 8 though so that is why i made the switch to the abenas

It will most likely fit in a backpack. I'm planning on buying Tena slip maxi's too. May I ask, from where did you order them?( I live in Finland too)

The first pack of propped nappies I bought I took a bin liner in my pocket and at the end of the road I bagged it, they were in a plastic pack the size of large pillow, you would need a suitcase to put it in!!!!!

I ended up carrying my first pack of these in a large plastic shopping bag (I don't know what they call them here, but 'bag for life' is the phrase here). I took two so it completely hid the contents - one upside down in the other. I suspect you'd struggle with a backpack...

Edit: That's the 24 pack I'm talking about

You could probably get away with a backpack. A large sail bag is probably best of all though, if you can get your hands on one of those.