Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Diapers

Default My Little Pony Diapers

Does anyone think they would be a good idea? I had a dream I was wearing one and I thought it would be a cute idea.

I think they would be awesome! Unfortunately, the show was designed for young girls who are mostly already potty trained, and the show is mostly actually watched by guys in their mid-20s, who are also probably all potty trained.

It would have to be made by someone within the community.

I think it has an appeal for many members of the community.

I had a similar dream, but instead of an MLP design, I got this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LI-Xiaofeng-LACOSTE-pattern.jpg 
Views:	4467 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	12828

Bambin04

I can make my little pony prints. I made a website yesterday and it offers forums and downloadable diaper prints. You can print them out and put prints on your plain diapers. I guess I will go ahead and make My Little Pony prints. PM me about the site if you are interested.

ZelikaBaby

I think it's a really good idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    I think they would be awesome! Unfortunately, the show was designed for young girls who are mostly already potty trained, and the show is mostly actually watched by guys in their mid-20s, who are also probably all potty trained.
    and SleepingBlueWolf you are wrong it's actually mostly watched by teenaged girls (trust me I'm one of them and so are about 90% of the girls I know and the other 10 just haven't seen it or thought about watching it.

This is a horrible, terrible idea.

Because then I would spend all of my money on MLP diapers and be constantly broke. ;P

ALL OF MY MONEY.

Bambin04, do you just print on normal paper, cut it, and glue/tape it to the diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by ZelikaBaby View Post
    and SleepingBlueWolf you are wrong it's actually mostly watched by teenaged girls (trust me I'm one of them and so are about 90% of the girls I know and the other 10 just haven't seen it or thought about watching it.
    Well, but the people who spend the most time posting about it on the internet, making remixes of show music, making fan art, and making fan MLP-themed games and custom plushies are mostly college-age men. :P

ZelikaBaby

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyCreature View Post
    \
    Well, but the people who spend the most time posting about it on the internet, making remixes of show music, making fan art, and making fan MLP-themed games and custom plushies are mostly college-age men. :P
    Well that's a bit creepy to think about and I think that's cause most teen girls don't have the money or time to do it (I know I don't)

Bambin04

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyCreature View Post
    This is a horrible, terrible idea.

Because then I would spend all of my money on MLP diapers and be constantly broke. ;P

ALL OF MY MONEY.

Bambin04, do you just print on normal paper, cut it, and glue/tape it to the diaper?

Yes. I make the prints in photoshop and publish them on my website for people to download and use. There is a guide on how to add the diaper tape for those who don't understand it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by harold42 View Post
    Does anyone think they would be a good idea? I had a dream I was wearing one and I thought it would be a cute idea.
    I would buy those so fast sounds like a great dream