Thread: a pleasant surprise

Default a pleasant surprise

I guess this can go here sense is has to do with diaperfurs.

So a month ago i told my mate im a diaperfur/cub. I explained that i wear diapers sometimes and i have a pacifier. And how i got into it. He excepted it no questions asked. Saying "we all have our kinks and it is not the worst thing to like." But he didnt show interest in taking part. I didn't care, i was happy i don't. Have to hide it from him.

A week ago he told me he wants to try it. Turns out he has had a curiousity about it for a couple years now. He was hessatant to start and didn't know where to or how to start. He was shh and timid about it.

Now he wants diapers and a pacifier of his own. So can any one help me find some?

He is 375 pounds but loosing weight. A waist of 44"

bambino has larger sizes available, but i'm not sure about other manufacturers.

For diapers:
    Measure his hips rather than his waist as those two measurements can differ quite drastically and the larger measurement is what you probably want to base your size selection off of. Also sample packs are your friend. Bambino does split size sample packs so if you're hovering in between sizes you can try both and AB Universe has a sampler that has 12 different kinds of diapers (you should probably get the large for a 44")

For Paci: he sounds like a big guy so a baby pacifier probably will be way too small. If he doesn't have a latex allergy you can find NUK 5s with cute guards for as little as around $20 on amazon or ebay. If he's allergic to latex then you'll need a silicone pacifier and they only come in adult sizes from PacifiersRUs and they come to the tune of around $60 so they're definitely not a casual buy.

That's awesome that he's interested in participating with you and I hope you guys have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    bambino has larger sizes available, but i'm not sure about other manufacturers.
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    For diapers:
    Measure his hips rather than his waist as those two measurements can differ quite drastically and the larger measurement is what you probably want to base your size selection off of. Also sample packs are your friend. Bambino does split size sample packs so if you're hovering in between sizes you can try both and AB Universe has a sampler that has 12 different kinds of diapers (you should probably get the large for a 44")

For Paci: he sounds like a big guy so a baby pacifier probably will be way too small. If he doesn't have a latex allergy you can find NUK 5s with cute guards for as little as around $20 on amazon or ebay. If he's allergic to latex then you'll need a silicone pacifier and they only come in adult sizes from PacifiersRUs and they come to the tune of around $60 so they're definitely not a casual buy.

That's awesome that he's interested in participating with you and I hope you guys have fun!!!
    I have a nuk5 so i was going to buy one for him. Ill mesute his waist when i can. Thanks for helping.