Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Custom Made Digimon Diapers

Post My Custom Made Digimon Diapers

Greetings to everyone on ADISC!

MegaChar had a thread before showing off his Pokemon diapers that he created. Unfortunately, the thread auto-locked itself, but the pictures of them are still viewable on his public album.

After some collaboration, MegaChar and I have decided to cooperate and create "custom" diaper designs for both Digimon and Pokemon. He creates the Pokemon designs, and I create the Digimon ones, and I have finally finished my first three designs featuring my favorite Digimon. I will continue to work on creating more designs, just as MegaChar will, and I hope everyone likes my first attempt at creating custom diaper designs!

Here is the picture, which is also viewable through my public album titled, "My Pictures":

The picture is slightly blurry because the lighting angle was awkward, and my phone only takes clear pictures with lots of light. The designs were created with the idea of a generic pull-up, with no wetness indicator. (Although you can technically count the biohazard symbol on the left to be one)

If you can guess the names of these Digimon, (without using a search engine!) then you deserve a cookie.

Ryga

I know nothing about Digimon but these look awesome ! Even though I know nothing about Digimon I'd still buy a pack of these. I like all the different colors on each, the small designs around the legs, and especially the Digimon in the middle of them. I'm sure all the *B/Dl Digimon fans woul go nuts for these.

Bambin04

Wow, nice! You should make more of these. People might even buy them. I think it would be a good idea if the design was a little bigger though. Other than that, I love it!

Even though i'm not into Digimon anymore, I have to say that those are some impressive looking diapers!

How did you make these? If I'm not mistaken I see evidence of markers and tape lol :p

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    How did you make these? If I'm not mistaken I see evidence of markers and tape lol :p

-Ron
    That is basically what I used, markers and tape. It's not much of a big secret anyways.

Thanks for the feedback, and i'm glad everyone likes them.

These look pretty cool Now I haven't watched digimon for quite a while but if I remember one of them is Guilmon and the other is Dorumon but the far right one I have no idea :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    If you can guess the names of these Digimon, (without using a search engine!) then you deserve a cookie.
    Pff. Guilmon, Dorumon, and Kudamon respectively.

The designs look adorable in my opinion ^_^ I can't wait to see more~

*Smiles*Yeap yeap!...The best!

[Way better then me with mine Pokemon diapers Grrrr!!!]

Everyones asking for more...Even me...

Very nice. You should look into making them into cloth diapers. I make my own cloth and it feels so much better. I'm never going back to disposables.